Is it ok to vape on PG + LorAnn's flavor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yetiv8r

ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2009
St. Paul, MN
Greetings fellow vapors,

I received USP grade PG (Midwest Vapor) and a handful of different flavors of LorAnn's Oil today. I also already have 36mg strength flavorless PG juice. I am new to DIY e-liquid and I am sure I will have to try many times before I can discover the perfect DIY juice for me. I do not want to waste my commercial juice (with nicotine) in this process and I was wondering if I could just add flavor to the PG only.

After finding the acceptable taste and noting the mixture equation, I can just divide the PG with commercial juice for nicotine craving.

Has anybody done this? Is this ok? It does make sense though.

Once again, thank you very much for all the great recipies, trips and tricks in this forum.

I appreciate your help.

Thank you very much.

Yeti <--owns M401, DSE901 but not Yeti :p

Malicedoll

Moved On
Mar 29, 2009
yeah.. i do this all the time with glycerin .. here's the recipie i use.. i got it off of the diy thread somewhere.. so i am sorry i can't give credit to the person who originally posted it..

2 drops water/vodka whatever you got
2-4 drops flavoring (add subtract for personal taste)
12 drops PG/VG
(optional 4 drops nic)

this is a smaller version of a basic
10% water
10-20% flavor
20% nic
30% glycerine
30% PG

mix.. i personally do not like PG so i use straight Glycerine.. but it saves a lot of supplies just making small batches.. and write down what you use and what you like and don't like.. keep notes.. makes it easier to convert to larger batches..

MaxPower

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2009
Richmond, VA
oh sun! btw! i tried your recipie for a zero nic throat hit and it worked amazingly!!! i make all my zero nic juice using your recipie now! thank you!

What recipe is that? I must have missed that post. Been trying to add throat hit to my recipes since I started mixing my own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread