Is it really impossible to find non-sweetened juice these days?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tedigram

ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2015
Brooklyn
I did not realize I was so lucky dealing with primarily Blue Dot and a couple others the last year and a half, because every other brand I've tried in the last few months seems to be mostly sweetener, killing my coils within 12 hours.

I don't know if it's just because I'm this much further away from smoking and my taste is more acute, or if things really have gone off the ridiculous end across the board in the last 18 months. Either way this is silly. For my taste no juice needs sweetener ever (VG is already sweeeeet!!!!), and I have zero tolerance for coil killers.

What other brands are known/confirmed to either not use sweeteners at all or only use them selectively? I can't keep wasting money on juices I end up not wanting to use!

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
DIY. Many storebought liquids I've tried recently, I've had to dilute because my tastebuds have changed and I don't like "cloying" liquids either. Honestly, DIY is fantastic and much easier than people tend to think until they actually try it. My coils last far longer and I have total control over what I vape.

Best of luck

Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread