ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2017
Suffolk UK
  • Agree
Reactions: stols001

Alex_1970

Jan 1, 2018
Thanks for your reply ! I didnt have any other choice tan pharmacy, because i am currently in taly, and the vape shops there dont even sell zero nic base in bottles bigger than 10 ml.

The stuff he old me is food grade (E422) , and doesnt state the actual VG content. After some online research, Ive figured that the manufacturer also sells 99.5% ph.eur. (comparable to USP) VG. (compare data sheet please)

Which type is it that you buy at the pharmacist ? This stuff gives me a weeze and a slight cough, but might just be my mind playing tricks on me , hehe

Thanks !

Attachments

• EN__TS_1.pdf
    558.9 KB · Views: 2

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
It might be your mind playing tricks on you but what VG//PG ratio are you using? Some folks find that too much VG in their vape can cause wheezing or heavy feelings in the lungs.

If you are not able to purchase PG where you are, I'd suggest using 10% Distilled Water to thin out the vape. I do that because I am sensitive to PG in other than minute quantities. So, it's also possible it's a real effect, but if you were vaping the same VG/PG mix than before, it may be a psychosomatic reaction, possibly. I think you have established that it is safe to vape.

Anna

Upinsmoke

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2017
Suffolk UK
Hi, I've used it with 30% PG.

I am usually fine with high VG.
Prior to this Batch, I've been vaping 80% VG / 20% demineralized water, with no problems .

That was proper 99,5% USP grade VG though, which I can't seem to get a hand on here, unfortunately.
I wouldn't have thought Italian pharmacy would be selling anything different from UK.
That which I buy is 100% glycerine (glycerol) 100v/v.
It has a PL.no.
Product Licence.
It is sold for human consumption.
Used for coughs and colds.
If you think there is something else in it try another pharmacy.
200ml is about €1 .

• Useful

Alex_1970

Jan 1, 2018
well, the data sheet and the bottle of what Ive got doesnt even state the percentage of VG . data sheet is in my first post . I've got no idea what UK pharmacies sell, I used to buy my stuff in german vape shops. Italian vape shops don't seem to sell any quantities larger than 10 ml, even of plain zero nic VG, thats why I even went to a pharmacy. Doesnt matter now though, I'm in Hungary now for at least 3 months.

• Optimistic
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread