is it safe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gowanus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2014
knowing that you like the emow like I do... you might really like the ego one tanks. I've switched over to ego one with a 1 ohm coil on an istick 30, and it's what I always wished my emow would be. It's nicer than the nautilus imo. (I also put my emow stuff up on the classifieds here, if you're looking for more parts for your set.)

BigEgo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2013
Alabama
Ive noticed some of the newer subohm tanks that come with prebuit coils say they are specifically made to handle 20 to 30 watts safely, my question is will it be safe for me to rebuild one of my kanger heads to subohm specs and use it in a aerotank or emow tank?

Are you asking if you can rebuild a subtank head and put it in an aerotank? Or are you asking if you can rebuild a stock aerotank head to subohm?

If it's the former, then the answer is no. A subtank head will not fit in an aerotank.

If it's the latter, I don't see why you couldn't build a stock aerotank head to subohm. But, the bigger question is WHY? Those tanks aren't made for subohming and I am not sure they have the airflow necessary to accommodate such a build (and I am not sure if the coil itself will hold up).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread