Status
Not open for further replies.

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
I personally always join the Smokers outside... I became a Vaper, not a snob and very much enjoy getting away from them for a few minutes. Co-mingling has also allowed me to convert a dozen fellow workers that also still join us in the Fresh air on breaks.

Oh, did I mention I'm in the mountains? Fresh air, nice breezes, quiet away from the machines.:)

murphyramone

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2013
Rockford, Il
I personally always join the Smokers outside... I became a Vaper, not a snob and very much enjoy getting away from them for a few minutes. Co-mingling has also allowed me to convert a dozen fellow workers that also still join us in the Fresh air on breaks.

Oh, did I mention I'm in the mountains? Fresh air, nice breezes, quiet away from the machines.:)

I do go out with them when i go to break. My mom did raise me smart enough to get out of the rain tho.:)

pizza2me

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2010
Maryland
I join them if it's nice out as I used to hang with them all the time. But, I love it when its freezing cold outside or super hot. I sit at a big window with my feet up on a chair vaping away happily. Even knock on the window if they don't notice!! :) ONLY to the ones that keep saying, "I AM going to try vaping... just haven't gotten around to it yet"

pizza2me

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2010
Maryland

Had to comment on this one crxess. That's exactly what I do. I've converted 5 and 1/2... being out with them when weather is good. Still working on getting the one completely off and others started.

Leithan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 19, 2013
Fort Irwin
I was thinking about how much exercise I'm missing out on now that I don't smoke. Instead of having to get off the couch every 45 minutes to go outside and smoke, I just vape away. I don't use the "Pause live TV" function much anymore either. If I can cajole my wife or kids to shag me beers from the fridge, I could conceivably only have to get off the couch for bathroom breaks...........I wonder how comfortable Depends are?

eratikmind

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Las Vegas/San Francisco
I was thinking about how much exercise I'm missing out on now that I don't smoke. Instead of having to get off the couch every 45 minutes to go outside and smoke, I just vape away. I don't use the "Pause live TV" function much anymore either. If I can cajole my wife or kids to shag me beers from the fridge, I could conceivably only have to get off the couch for bathroom breaks...........I wonder how comfortable Depends are?

On the ... floor! My grandson wants to know why I am laughing so hard. :D

- Andy

murphyramone

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2013
Rockford, Il

Or you could go this route leithan... homto.jpg

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
I do go out with them when i go to break. My mom did raise me smart enough to get out of the rain tho.:)

Yep, We have a nice 30'x40' Covered patio.........But Uggh don't want to look up. what should be white is usually Brownish orange:ohmy:

Hope you stand upwind of the "analog" users.

Always :D

Had to comment on this one crxess. That's exactly what I do. I've converted 5 and 1/2... being out with them when weather is good. Still working on getting the one completely off and others started.

Yep, here or at work I feel compelled to pay it forward.
Have one friend at work that was diagnosed with severe high blood pressure. 2PAD+ smoker. Doctor said quit or Die and scared the hell out of him. I told him Not to panic and we would make cutting back easy. Took about 2 months and one day he realized he hadn't smoked all weekend. Now he is 6 months to the good and looking much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread