Is LIQUA noticeably better than Dekang?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hotwire

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2010
England
So I'm stuck with Dekang USA BLAND, MILD 7 (Like vaping water,) Vanilla (okay if you're in the mood for a real mild vape,) choclate (godawful,) CAMEL (just about bearable but so damned plain, probably due to the 100%PG) and Super Strong Mint - the last being EXCELLENT and the only one stopping me going back to the old you know whats...

I live in China and so am limited in what I can get. Ironically fasttech and other Chinese sites do not ship to China.

I can get hold of LIQUA (being China it could be fake but one has to take one's chances) - how does it hold up against DEKANG?

LIQUA users, and ones who have tried DEKANG please give me a comparison.

LIQUA users who have not used DEKANG, hey, let me know which ones are good and why, I really need to make an order soon before I get sick of the SS MINT as it;s the only truly enjoyable vape juice I have and am down to like about 15ml left....

Appreciate it

Cheers

HOTWIRE

Jack Pappas

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2013
Rochester, Minnesota, United States
The Only Liqua juice I've tried was the Chocolate and I found it vapable, but lacking.
The Dekang I've tried were more flavorful, but not necessarily in a good way. I'll likely add some Lorann flavoring to them to save them. Except the Strong Mint. I DO like that very much (I even mixed a little in with the Liqua Chocolate for a vast improvement, just a ml in ten of Chocolate.
I really like the Hangsen Expresso.

That being said I have not tried ANY of their 'fruit' or 'Candy' flavors.

Zelphie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 29, 2010
S.E. Michigan
I only tried a couple Liqua flavors and Ive had many Dekang's, so based on that limited info I find Liqua to be better quality, BUT, I still dont care for either.
I tried Liqua cherry and either traditional tobacco or american tobacco. Not my favorites but much better than Dekang's cherry or any Dekang tobacco flavor Ive tried.

Last edited:

tntmux

ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2013
paris
I have tried liqua energy drink, apple, menthol, all good, nice vapour. Other tobacco flavour of liqua and dekang and hangsen are still on their way to me. But I heard that dekang is 100% pg juice so dont expect to have huge vapour.
Note that liqua is 100% chinese juice, it is NOT italien! All the juice on fasttech you can get them on taobao, with a even cheaper price, if you live in china you should know this website.

Hotwire

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2010
England
Yeah I'll be sampling liqua from taoboa.

Except the Strong Mint. I DO like that very much

The DEKANG Super Strong mint is my ADV, one of the best juices I've ever found and have been vaping it as my adv for 4 weeks now on these (IMO) weak performing ego-c attys and not even the slightest hint that the atty needs a clean yet. The flavor is awesome and vape production fantastic, you can stovepipe / hotbox it all day and the flavor still comes through great with no burn taste.

My search is now on for a decent tasting tobacco. I have my RY5 sorted, I get it from OVALE as DEKANG won't do it in my 6mg requirement. But OVALE is like 4x the price of dekang so that kinda sucks, just like the dekang tobacco juices lol. I'm reckoning OVALE's clear tobacco juices will be good as it's probably JANTY re-labelled and that was always good but their Vurginia Tobacco just burns out my attys after a few minutes, it's like dark treacle....

mooshi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2013
SoCal
Not to hijack, but... Does anybody know the PG/VG contend of Dekang and Liqua? Hadn't had Liquia yet (will be ordering soon), but I do have several Dekang juices and after a while my throat gets a bit dry/irritated. I know when vaping 100% VG, I'm good, so just curious as to what the PG content is. :)

BTW. Dekang green tea is probably my favorite juice right now. :D Lemon sucks. Orange is weird. But mix either of them with the green tea and I was good to go for the day. :D Other than the dry mouth, the flavor is awesome and has since become my ADV of choice.

danny4x4

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2013
London
One man's meat may be another man's poison.
Don't rely on other people's opinion on juices. It's very very subjective. You have to try them for yourself. Even if you don't like them in the beginning, you may find that the taste changes with time. Either that, or your taste may change. What tastes wonderful today may taste horrible the next week.

That said, I've had some flavours that I found horrible at first. I continued vaping them, and soon began to appreciate them. The human mind works in strange ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread