Is madvape going to carry the lavatube

Status
Not open for further replies.

quynhwil

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2010
ohio
Yeah I know it sucks, But maybe madvape can come up with some mods that use one big battery for VV devices. I'm totally sold on this idea. I have the buzz and the infinity but never use it. I've been using madvape vvbox with proctected aw and love it. Plus I have so many 18650 battery that I would like to use cuz I could vape all day on one battery. I just hate having to carry extra battery around.

lynch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2011
Lynchburg,Va
Yeah I know it sucks, But maybe madvape can come up with some mods that use one big battery for VV devices. I'm totally sold on this idea. I have the buzz and the infinity but never use it. I've been using madvape vvbox with proctected aw and love it. Plus I have so many 18650 battery that I would like to use cuz I could vape all day on one battery. I just hate having to carry extra battery around.

You can mod your own with MV's C-battery box, if you gut out the insde of box you can fit 2-18650 bats inside.
just need a switch and battery connector and battery contacts that they also sell. If I did it anyone can :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread