Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Totally off topic and not germane to the discussion

SupplyDaddy

I'm considered a Mad Scientist in some circles!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Not sure myself.
I have several mesh RTA's, but I can never get them to work right more than twice or thrice and they go all harsh on me.
However, I guess I have a "hybrid" of sorts with the Dead Rabbit R, where you build your mesh into a set coil area.
When I'm home, these are my go to tanks and I love them, the flavor is perfect, the vapor is too.
Just not pocket friendly as they tend to leak easily, where my other tanks are all top air flow.

Reactions: Timbo87

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
No I was moreover looking for actual users to respond versus sarcasm, enjoy your day

I really Don't think Vinny meant anything by his reply. Just saw your Joke and replied with one of His Own.

Everyone, for the Most Part, is pretty Low-Key around here.

Jyzmo

Jun 9, 2022
I really Don't think Vinny meant anything by his reply. Just saw your Joke and replied with one of His Own.

Everyone, for the Most Part, is pretty Low-Key around here.

Ah understood, thanks I didn't take offense to it or anything, nor hopes my statement didn't either. Been trying to recover items I missed during my time in the military and it's been just shy of a job

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Mesh wicking

If you can still edit your title (would be under thread tools) I would put wicking in it because mesh has become popular in recent years, but mesh coils, not mesh wicks. As you can see, you already got a response from a mesh coil user, which is not what you're looking for.

Reactions: Jyzmo

Jyzmo

Jun 9, 2022
    If you can still edit your title (would be under thread tools) I would put wicking in it because mesh has become popular in recent years, but mesh coils, not mesh wicks. As you can see, you already got a response from a mesh coil user, which is not what you're looking for.
    Thanks I got it sorted

Reactions: UncLeJunkLe

SupplyDaddy

I'm considered a Mad Scientist in some circles!
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2012
    San Antonio, Texas
    I get it. I do still have at least one Genesis tank, still in the box, unused, with the mesh wicking.
    Might have a second in that pile, also in the box but slightly used.
    I had a blast using that open one, but just didn't get too far in using it. Wasn't my thing.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread