Is my "dirty" liquid ruined?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mortenhy

ECF Veteran
Apr 29, 2017
So, as I have done for the past couple of months, I buy 10 Hangsen USA Mix 12 mg, and put the 100 ml e juice in a clean e juice bottle. Afterwards I put 10 ml of Hangsen USA mix aroma in the same bottle, and 40 ml of 70vg/30vg mixture. Now I shake and I have a finish mix with nicotine and flavor.. But as you can see on the picture (I tried to put in a picture) the liquid is "dirty" and not clear as usual.. It looks like a lot of little bobbles.. Is this dangerous?... Maybe this is a dumb question, but I don't know if I can vape it or not?

https://photos.app.goo.gl/NTeD7tjUotVyfAhJ3

• Useful
Reactions: Opinionated

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
I can't tell with absolute certainty from the picture but that looks to me like air bubbles.

Did you shake it very very vigorously?

If so you didn't give it enough time for the air bubbles to dissipate. VG is very viscous and will/can hold onto air bubbles a good long time..

Give it 24 hours, see if they are gone, or lesser in number.

mortenhy

ECF Veteran
Apr 29, 2017
I can't tell with absolute certainty from the picture but that looks to me like air bubbles.

Did you shake it very very vigorously?

If so you didn't give it enough time for the air bubbles to dissipate. VG is very viscous and will/can hold onto air bubbles a good long time..

Give it 24 hours, see if they are gone, or lesser in number.
Yes i (sorry for the spelling, i am danish) have shaken it a lot.. Maybe more than usual.. I will wait and check it tomorrow, thank you for your answer.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
Yes i (sorry for the spelling, i am danish) have shaken it a lot.. Maybe more than usual.. I will wait and check it tomorrow, thank you for your answer.

Your welcome.

If the bubbles have dissipated by tomorrow then it's just fine and perfectly normal. :)

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
That looked like bubbles to me too. Let us know what happened. If everything has settled down you are probably fine. Also, if it ever happens in the future, I think it's okay to vape it, though it might not be the ideal vape experience, I'm not sure.

But, I think it's good you are exercising caution, hope it works out.

Anna

mortenhy

ECF Veteran
Apr 29, 2017
That looked like bubbles to me too. Let us know what happened. If everything has settled down you are probably fine. Also, if it ever happens in the future, I think it's okay to vape it, though it might not be the ideal vape experience, I'm not sure.

But, I think it's good you are exercising caution, hope it works out.

Anna
All bubbles are gone

IDJoel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2015
Boise, ID
You were right, all bubbles are gone
Glad you got it figured out. Just for future reference; bubbles are not harmful... you don't need to wait until they are gone to vape. It might interfere with proper wicking, and give a dry hit if you are chain vaping, but there is nothing harmful from air bubbles.

mortenhy

ECF Veteran
Apr 29, 2017
Glad you got it figured out. Just for future reference; bubbles are not harmful... you don't need to wait until they are gone to vape. It might interfere with proper wicking, and give a dry hit if you are chain vaping, but there is nothing harmful from air bubbles.
That is great information, thank a lot.

Blazr

Aug 31, 2017
Tulsa, OK
So what Ive been told is that you should always shake your eliquid before using to ensure there won' be any nic hot spots. Ingredients do separate after sitting, that goes for all liquids right? So I just shake shake shake, 0mg too.

Personally am fascinated by the air bubbles. Suppose it's a sensory thing.... We do have an ASD house/lifestyle. Anything less than 70 VG just isn't as bubble pleasing!

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread