Is MyVape.com going out of business?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a brand new customer to MyVape.com. Received my first order (very quickly) but there were problems with 70% of it (including defective, wrong, and not as described products). Emailed Support@MyVape.com and Daniel@MyVape.com over a week ago and still no reply (other than the automated system response — see below).

Was wondering — maybe they've closed down?

Or if not, and this is the way they usually deal with customers, especially brand new ones, it certainly can't be good for business.

I want to give them the benefit of the doubt; mistakes happen. But their total lack of response doesn't bode well.

I'm hoping there's a reasonable explanation and that I will hear from them soon, as I am anxious to resolve this and exchange for functional equipment that I really need, and I can't if they don't contact me.
Any ideas or suggestions? Thanks for your help.

MyVape.com Replies:
1) Sent: 2018-06-20 3:52:34 PM
Subject: MyVape Support Has Received "Invoice # 1164583
2) Sent: 2018-06-24 9:05:33 PM
Subject: MyVape Support Has Received "Invoice # 1164583 Returns
3) Sent: 2018-06-27 12:37:59 PM
Subject: MyVape Support Has Received "Update on Invoice # 1164583 NO REPLY FROM YOU 7 DAYS
Message (all 3)
"Please allow 1-3 days for us to respond to your support request!
thank you,
MyVape.com Support Team"

• Optimistic
Reactions: stols001

Zorg

Feb 12, 2012
Boston, MA (South Shore)
Thanks, Mr.Turtle and Anna. I'll give it a try.
It's frustrating— I'm just returning to vaping after falling off the wagon into tobacco-land for a while (hanging with the wrong crowd :unsure:?). Seems I made another unfortunate choice ordering my new hardware. Guess I fell for the old summer clearance sale scam.:tumble:
I really appreciate your suggestions

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread