The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Is MyVape.com going out of business?

Discussion in 'MyVape' started by Zorg, Jun 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Zorg

Zorg Full Member

I'm a brand new customer to MyVape.com. Received my first order (very quickly) but there were problems with 70% of it (including defective, wrong, and not as described products). Emailed Support@MyVape.com and Daniel@MyVape.com over a week ago and still no reply (other than the automated system response — see below).

Was wondering — maybe they've closed down?

Or if not, and this is the way they usually deal with customers, especially brand new ones, it certainly can't be good for business.

I want to give them the benefit of the doubt; mistakes happen. But their total lack of response doesn't bode well.

I'm hoping there's a reasonable explanation and that I will hear from them soon, as I am anxious to resolve this and exchange for functional equipment that I really need, and I can't if they don't contact me.
    Any ideas or suggestions? Thanks for your help.

MyVape.com Replies:
    1) Sent: 2018-06-20 3:52:34 PM
    Subject: MyVape Support Has Received "Invoice # 1164583
    2) Sent: 2018-06-24 9:05:33 PM
    Subject: MyVape Support Has Received "Invoice # 1164583 Returns
    3) Sent: 2018-06-27 12:37:59 PM
    Subject: MyVape Support Has Received "Update on Invoice # 1164583 NO REPLY FROM YOU 7 DAYS
    Message (all 3)
    "Please allow 1-3 days for us to respond to your support request!
    thank you,
    MyVape.com Support Team"

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. VapingTurtle

VapingTurtle ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  3. stols001

stols001 Mistress of the Dark Nicotinic Arts Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    Tucson, AZ
    IDK to be honest. If you continue getting no replies, I might consider filing a dispute with whatever method of payment you used. 7 days is a fair amount of time.

Best of luck,

Anna

• Like Like x 1
  4. Zorg

Zorg Full Member

Thanks, Mr.Turtle and Anna. I'll give it a try.
    It's frustrating— I'm just returning to vaping after falling off the wagon into tobacco-land for a while (hanging with the wrong crowd :unsure:?). Seems I made another unfortunate choice ordering my new hardware. Guess I fell for the old summer clearance sale scam.:tumble:
    I really appreciate your suggestions

• Like Like x 1
  5. stols001

stols001 Mistress of the Dark Nicotinic Arts Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    Tucson, AZ
    Huh, if it helps at all, I JUST fell of the dang wagon and had to climb back on after a YEAR. It kind of Sucks. I have also been scammed before. Probably EVEN more than I think, because to be frank, the best kinds of scammers like, you are Never Going to Know. Etc.

Anna

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.