Is Naked 100 a good Eliquid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VapePat

Mar 31, 2018
The reason I'm asking this is because I have been shopping for eliquids, and the average price for bottles are around $16.
However, the cheapest premium eliquid i found is naked 100 at around $9. Is this a good deal?
Naked 100

The only eliquids i have tried are air factory and candy king. i like air factory, but looking for something different.

Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I haven't tried it (or too many storebought flavors). I will say Naked gets generally positive reviews. With that said, unless it's a sale on ALL flavors for Easter or something, it's possible that the flavor mentioned was one of their less popular flavors that may have had a price reduction as it isn't selling well. That doesn't mean, necessarily that you won't like the flavor, nor is my "wonderment" necessarily accurate, I did want to mention it however, in case you wind up not liking it, if it was a "sale" flavor it may be one that perhaps isn't "the best." When I did get storbought I would typically taste at a Brick and mortar first, or purchase a few "tester" sizes to see if I liked the juice overall.

It's just a thought, and I figured I'd mention it. But, alternately, you may also find you love it (Naked is well liked, generally) so I'm also not trying to dissuade you, merely mentioning perhaps my own concerns, nothing less or more.

Good luck,

Anna

smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    Great price provided you like the new flavor. Generally my impression of Naked 100 has been positive for the fruits, but I've never tried their tobacco flavors if those hold any interest to you.

I sampled their tobacco once and thought it had a taste similar to Space Jam Eclipse in the Western (TFA) way.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread