Is pg suppose to taste really bitter???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diy Vapes

Oct 20, 2018
Hey guys. I ordered my first diy kit from ecigexpress and when it finally arrived i was so excited to be starting this new journey of diy ejuice. I mixed a couple of 10 ml samples to test with the different flavors i purchased and i let them steep for about 4 days now. And each day i tested them to see what it tasted like and to my suprise they all had a similar awful bitter after taste. After doing some research online i decided to see if its coming from any of my bases. So i tried the vg by itself and the pg by itself and quickly learned that the pg had the awful bittery alcohal taste that a was experiancing in my other mixes. So my question is ..... Is this normal for pg to taste that way? Sorry for the long message just wanted you guys to be able to get the whole picture to better help me with my question. To make things more confusing on a newbie like me ..... I get mixed info when i do the research. Some people say it should have no taste at all some say it is bitter and some say it is sweet tasting. I just want to know if this is how pg is or if i just got a bad batch.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread