The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Is RTS Vapes Normally this Bad?

Discussion in 'DIY E-Liquid' started by wbenjamin2000, Feb 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. wbenjamin2000

wbenjamin2000 Full Member

Jun 9, 2011
    Des Moines
    Usually I order my unflavored Nic Liquid from myfreedomsmokes. Their supply is temporarily exhausted, so I ordered from RTS Vapes instead on Friday. My order still hasn't shipped yet! Also, their website is now down, so I have no way of checking my order or calling them. I'm at my wits end. Anyone have their phone #? If they can't get it together, I'll cancel my order and get some from someone else. :ohmy:

2. mgmrick

mgmrick Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 12, 2010
    New York
  3. Blackbeard

Blackbeard Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 25, 2012
    Buffalo, WV
    I don't know about their usual habits due to the fact that I've never ordered from them. But I'd say we're starting to see a perfect storm due to Wizard Labs' relocation and the inability to make available the amount of NIC they typically sell and now the extra demand that the FDA is causing. By WL recommending MFS as an alternative source of NIC, MyFreedomSmokes is having difficulty keeping up with their NIC demand. Who is going to be next? I'm just afraid 2012 is going to happen a year later.

4. Trick

Trick Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I ordered while Wizard abs was down and got mine within a few days. They could very likely have been swamped as WL's downtime extended, though.

5. r77r7r

r77r7r ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    I was going to say that these things happen, but it looks like they've been down for days now.

There's other great nics out there- WizardLabs, Xtremevaping, Vapingzone, Ecigexpress, Onestopdiyshop.

6. mgmrick

mgmrick Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 12, 2010
    New York
    Vapingzone's nic has never disapointed me.

7. Shilo

Shilo Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 27, 2011
    Here & There
    Did you contact the vendor as complaining to us isn't going to solve the problem. They too had a move recently. You'll be hard pressed to get it faster anywhere right now.

8. JUDGMENT AFFIRMED

JUDGMENT AFFIRMED Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jul 24, 2012
    BELLE VERNON PA.
    Its nice that we have options, just imagine if we didn't.

9. r77r7r

r77r7r ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    Hey, MGMRick! Long time no see!

10. Lilkurty

Lilkurty Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 26, 2013
    Canada
    I just got a pretty big order from RTS, no problemo
    What do you need?
    Maybe just pm me, I'd be happy to send you some if I have.
    image.jpg

PS I'm in FL and I leave on the 14th, but I could send tomorrow
    I also have his phone # I could give u by pm

11. markfm

markfm Aussie Pup Wrangler Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Ordered nic and some flavorings Sunday night, shipping notice today.

If your order was late Friday, it might ship today like mine. 2 business days is solid.

12. wbenjamin2000

wbenjamin2000 Full Member

Jun 9, 2011
    Des Moines
    Hey, as I mentioned in the OP, I'm having trouble contacting him since his website is down. I don't have his phone #. Lilkurty if you could PM me with the phone # that would be great! Thanks for the offer of juice, but I have some left. Fortunately, I ordered before I got too low. I posted in the supplier forum, and have not heard anything back yet. Sorry if I'm being overly sensitive, it's just this is the longest an order has ever taken me. Usually when I order from a vendor it's shipped within 24 hours. Chris at MFS usually ships within a couple of hours. He's amazing.

Another reason why MFS is out of liquid nic is because of the huge sale he had a few weeks ago. He started a 20% off sale, and had to cancel it in less than a week due to overwhelming demand.

Thanks for all of your responses guys. Hopefully, this won't take more than a couple more days to resolve.

13. ninfreak

ninfreak Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 18, 2011
    burkesville, kentucky
    i will never deal with rts again...he is a downright nasty person and his wife is worse. great products, absolutely horrible people skills. they don't care about people only money. i'll deal with john from wl any day of the week.......he is an excellent person and cares about his customers.

14. Iffy

Iffy Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Feb 3, 2011
    Florida Suncoast
    Kewl, that means more nic available for me! [​IMG]

15. 2coils

2coils Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 29, 2012
    New Jersey
    I placed an order with RTS on Friday, it was shipped Monday morning. Havent had any problems with them to mention. I do believe we will be seeing longer wait times as we get closer to the FDA proposals. Personally, I've been ordering 500 ml a week from various vendors in preperation for the worst.

16. john333

john333 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 20, 2011
    Indiana
    my orders with rts vapes ship within 24-48 hours. never had a problem. really like their diy flavors in 10ml glass bottles.

17. Sdh

Sdh ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Aug 31, 2010
    U.S.
    More for me as well. :)

18. echofinder

echofinder Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 8, 2012
    Damascus, MD
    I like rts; I have ordered twice from them and they get packages to me quicker than any other e-cig vendor ever has. Granted, I live rather close to NC in the grand scheme of things, but still...

19. Thomasis

Thomasis Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I have also ordered from RTS and have been very happy so far. Great product, great packing, no shipping delays, but I have never had a need for customer support yet so I can't comment on that. I agree you should give one more day though, it's hard to wait for vape mail isn't it?:(

20. salemgold

salemgold ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jul 5, 2010
    South Carolina
    +1000 lol.....................

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.