Is RTS Vapes Normally this Bad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wbenjamin2000

Jun 9, 2011
Des Moines
Usually I order my unflavored Nic Liquid from myfreedomsmokes. Their supply is temporarily exhausted, so I ordered from RTS Vapes instead on Friday. My order still hasn't shipped yet! Also, their website is now down, so I have no way of checking my order or calling them. I'm at my wits end. Anyone have their phone #? If they can't get it together, I'll cancel my order and get some from someone else. :ohmy:

Blackbeard

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2012
Buffalo, WV
I don't know about their usual habits due to the fact that I've never ordered from them. But I'd say we're starting to see a perfect storm due to Wizard Labs' relocation and the inability to make available the amount of NIC they typically sell and now the extra demand that the FDA is causing. By WL recommending MFS as an alternative source of NIC, MyFreedomSmokes is having difficulty keeping up with their NIC demand. Who is going to be next? I'm just afraid 2012 is going to happen a year later.

Lilkurty

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2013
Canada
I just got a pretty big order from RTS, no problemo
What do you need?
Maybe just pm me, I'd be happy to send you some if I have.
image.jpg

PS I'm in FL and I leave on the 14th, but I could send tomorrow
I also have his phone # I could give u by pm

wbenjamin2000

Jun 9, 2011
Des Moines
Hey, as I mentioned in the OP, I'm having trouble contacting him since his website is down. I don't have his phone #. Lilkurty if you could PM me with the phone # that would be great! Thanks for the offer of juice, but I have some left. Fortunately, I ordered before I got too low. I posted in the supplier forum, and have not heard anything back yet. Sorry if I'm being overly sensitive, it's just this is the longest an order has ever taken me. Usually when I order from a vendor it's shipped within 24 hours. Chris at MFS usually ships within a couple of hours. He's amazing.

Another reason why MFS is out of liquid nic is because of the huge sale he had a few weeks ago. He started a 20% off sale, and had to cancel it in less than a week due to overwhelming demand.

Thanks for all of your responses guys. Hopefully, this won't take more than a couple more days to resolve.

Last edited:

ninfreak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2011
burkesville, kentucky
i will never deal with rts again...he is a downright nasty person and his wife is worse. great products, absolutely horrible people skills. they don't care about people only money. i'll deal with john from wl any day of the week.......he is an excellent person and cares about his customers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread