Is RuyanDirect's 901 a KLR or standard

Status
Not open for further replies.

eskimoroll

ECF Veteran
Feb 1, 2009
Minneapolis, MN
if anybody has ordered one from them please let me know

Yup, I've got a couple 901s from Ruyandirect and they are DSE901s rather than 901KLR or RN-4075. They've been working great so far (both batteries and atomizers) but fair warning, the DSE901 carts are a bit larger than the RN-4075 so it's a tight fit if you use them on RN-4075 atomizers. Also the batteries I got from Ruyandirect had the electronic switch which most people don't seem to like as well as the classic switches although I really haven't run into too many problems with them so far.

eskimoroll

ECF Veteran
Feb 1, 2009
Minneapolis, MN
They list on their site the DSE901 as the white model, while the RN 4075 is the black model. I ordered the black and it should be here tomorrow. Will give you a for sure answer when it comes in. 6 Days from China to WI.(with ems shipping) Not too shabby.

Thanks for the clarification. I got the white once since they were out of stock on the black ones when I was last ordering.

Ruyandirect offer true DSE901's from saleibao, ( the white ones) and offer as an option the black RN4 series atomisers ( hotter , better for dripping) never heard a bad word about Wayne's service or shipping, thoroughly recommend , and no I'm not on the payroll, hes just my supplier of choice :)

KDMickey

ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2009
Denver, CO, USA
I got a white one from Ruyandirect and it's pretty good--though I'm a novice.

I also ordered an M401 from absolutelyecigs. I really prefer the M., its vapor is thicker and the size is better. Also, I like the cartridge design better. I got the 901 as a back up, as I've heard it's never good to have only one.

Cheers,
-Mickey

D_Struct

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2009
Lufkin, TX
Speaking of Ruyan Direct - sorry to derail - how are their juices? I'm a menthol/spearmint guy (at the moment).

I've not tried any of their liquids, to date.

I'm still a little unsure about ordering liquid from China.

I've not heard anything bad about them. I've only heard that the flavors aren't as potent as others, but, depending on your taste, that might be right up your alley.

cosican

ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2009
CHAPEL HILL NC
I'm currently waiting on 3 disposable Ruyan e-cigars, and 10 4075 atomizers from Ruyan Direct aka Heaven Gifts.

Can't wait to try them out.

I'll let everyone know how they're working out.

Hi I have used a few of Waynes disposable and they have been real good, I have seen where you can refill the cart by pulling off the tip and it worked great, really
I also have the ecigar and that is okay, not the throat hit i was expecting but nice to handle, along with the disposable Wayne has been very good to work with

enjoy

D_Struct

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2009
Lufkin, TX
Hi I have used a few of Waynes disposable and they have been real good, I have seen where you can refill the cart by pulling off the tip and it worked great, really
I also have the ecigar and that is okay, not the throat hit i was expecting but nice to handle, along with the disposable Wayne has been very good to work with

enjoy

Thank you for your take, cosican!

I'm really excited about giving the disposables a try. I've yet to see a bad review of them.

You can't beat 2 for $31 and 5 for $72.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread