Is SI Expecting to Receive More Mini-T3 Tanks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EleanorR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2011
Treasure Coast
And if so, when?

I really love the Mini T3 -- and really need to buy a whole bunch more in many colors (colors are ONE way I try to avoid losing my mind over which juice is in which tank).

As it is, I've already had to buy a number of Ego-Cs and Kanger Mini Pro-tank IIs during 2014; I really hope and pray that is not what I have to resort to exclusively!

I WANT to use my SI equipment, but . . . you guys have GOT to step it up on the proprietary inventory!!:(

We do not expect to get anymore in. The factory that made them for us has sort of forced us to stop ordering them by not making them in quantities that we can sell. The minimum quantity that we have order is now so high (thousands of each color) that it does not make sense for us to order them. I know you are always asking about them on here so I am sorry.

Esoterica3

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2011
Sedona, AZ
www.leslivresthebooks.com
Eleanor was referring to these T3 - X2 Clearomizer 808D They are for the larger batteries. The mini clearomizers for the smaller batteries are still around.

Yeah, I know...I was referring to those as well when I was asking for an alternative, maybe something like the Mini Clearomizer but in a larger size for the spinners etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread