Wtf is that taste!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BiteMe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2009
Stanwood, WA
i think my atomizer burnt the white fiber **** in my cartage.... what do i do... it smells bad and makes me want to vomit.... any one else get this....
i already changed out the cartage

You're only about the 1792nd person to ask this question.... take a look around the forum, and you'll notice many other threads just like this one. And...just like this one, they all tell you are probably running your atomizer dry. Keep it topped off, and the problem goes away. The other thing that seems to be coming up quite often lately, is the newer "high bridge" attys that are showing up. These seem to have a tendancy to "burn" more frequently than the low bridge style.
Changing the cart is only part of it. Blow out the atty (from the threaded end) to get all the crap out of there, and start with fresh liquid.
That should fix your problem. If it doesn't, take a look around here, and read about other fixes that people have used.

mark40511

ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2009
Lexington KY
I had this happen too and I could clearly tell it wasn't anything from the cart burning. I suspected it was a dry atomizer. I almost came onto the forum and asked this question but found it was just a dry atomizer. You really do have to top off the 510 about every one analog's worth (to me anyway) maybe ten hits or so. Even if I take the filling out, drop liquid into the cart, put the filler back in, let it absorb and top it off a couple of drops I get about ten good hits with that then it's rinse/repeat, but it doesn't bother me. I'm used to it now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread