• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

is that the end of the atomiser? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shian

Mar 1, 2011
Singapore
hi all,
my bf received the janty ego standard set last thurs and we were happily using until Saturday he mentioned that the vapour produced was choking him. i tried too and thought its because the liquid ran out. we changed a new cart and the same thing happened! X( so we changed to the LR atomiser and everything was fine and back to normal. so..

1) does that mean that the janty atomiser is died?
2) is the 6 months warranty valid?
3) can i use atomiser of other brands?
4) how long can normal/LR atomiser last?
5) any tips to prevent this from happening? (i dont think its due to inappropriate use lei..)

MC28

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2011
Singapore
1st of all, i would recommend cleaning of the atty which u mention by using either one of this mention below,

1) Boil some water and dump the atty in, soak for about 5mins or so.Remove and blow out the excess water and let it air dry.
2) Get some IPA(Isopropyl Alcohol or known as rubbing alcohol) from pharmacy(Near Dispensaries), soak for 5mins.Remove, blow out as much liquid as u can and let dry.

Try this and see if it works for you.Personally i dont think it's a dead atty yet since there's still vapor production.

But nevertheless,

1) Dont think so since there's still vapor production
2) Definitely valid but see Pt 1
3) Yes you can.As long as the atty fits a 510 or a eGo as both threads is the same
4) Been using mine for like 5 weeks, no issue yet.
5) Cleaning it regularly using either 1 of the 2 steps i mention above.

image_1.jpg

Last edited:

MC28

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2011
Singapore
I DID INTEND TO DO BOTH! lolx! no harm to be kiasu abit right? X) thank you so much once again! :D
now i hope zeroi accept my request for the group so i can know where to get ejuice.. ry4 abit sucky.. =X
You're welcome..

RY4 sucky??You're not alone =p

zeroi will definitely accept ur request into the group..check ur PM in awhile,just about to pm u..

Flamethrower24

ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2010
Singapore
Atomizers are quite easy to flood when u using direct dripping. When I just started vaping I direct drip to the atomizer also. But I always want to drip a lot and I don't care whether overflood or not. In the end always gives me problem. That's why I switch here and there for different methods. Now I'm using the ego-tank and I couldn't be more happier

MC28

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2011
Singapore
ry4 is good!

Msn me u brokeback mountain..

Atomizers are quite easy to flood when u using direct dripping. When I just started vaping I direct drip to the atomizer also. But I always want to drip a lot and I don't care whether overflood or not. In the end always gives me problem. That's why I switch here and there for different methods. Now I'm using the ego-tank and I couldn't be more happier

Second that which is why i'm still on cart than dripping(although better flavour & TH this way)..Currently waiting for Clearomizer to be in stock with healthcabin before settling my order.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread