The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Is the Aspire Breeze a sub-ohm device or no?

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by nicotineisbomb, Feb 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. nicotineisbomb

nicotineisbomb Senior Member

Nov 24, 2017
    I hope not because I got 6mg newport juices and don't want anything strong so I can vape it all day... 2x 0.6oHm Coils is what it comes with.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Eskie

Eskie ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 6, 2016
    NY
    Yes, by definition 0.6 ohm coils are subohm. That does not mean your will find it too much with a 6 mg nic juice. You'll find out for sure when you use it.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. nicotineisbomb

Nov 24, 2017
    I use the JUUL which is 50mg nic salts, I'd assume I'll be able to handle this then?

• Like Like x 2
  4. Topwater Elvis

Topwater Elvis Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Dec 26, 2012
    Texas
    Anything below 1.0Ω is considered sub ohm.

You won't know if you like it or it will work for you until you try it.
    No one can tell you how you will like it or how your system will react to it.

I wouldn't worry about it, just take fewer hits spaced farther a part or mix equal parts of 0 nic with it to make 3 mg/ml nic.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  5. Eskie

Eskie ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 6, 2016
    NY
    I'll bet you can. I would expect more vapor production over a juul which is just how that's things work. Doesn't mean it will be "stronger".

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. nicotineisbomb

Nov 24, 2017
    Thanks for the advice!

• Like Like x 2
  7. redeuce

redeuce Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 11, 2017
    Chicago suburbs
    Yes. I vape 6 mg in the Breeze. If you don’t like the .6 coil, you can get 1.2 ohm on the internet. I dont know what kind of vaper you are. If you are MTL you will find it too airy, especially with the .6. Just partially cover the air hole with your finger. If you’re going to use it regularly, buy the charging dock. You’ll need it. The u coils last a long time.

If you stay with the Breeze, I would buy a second one along with the charging dock.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  8. nicotineisbomb

Nov 24, 2017
    I only have the JUUL right now, Breeze is coming in the mail Tuesday with the Newport juices, nuport red and nuport menthol.

• Like Like x 1
  9. stols001

stols001 Mistress of the Dark Nicotinic Arts Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    Tucson, AZ
    By definition you are sub0hming. At 0.6, well it really depends on wattage, too, and I'm *thinking* but I don't know for sure, isn't variable wattage? You may be just fine, given you've been vaping at higher nicotine. As others have said, you won't know until you try it.

I have a fixed wattage setup at 30 watts and a 0.8 coil. I was able to make it work for me via a series of progressive modifications, but I do use slightly lower nic in that setup.

As stated, you can certainly do things like vape less, take shorter inhales (one of my modifications) or drop your juice level and/or try the other coil. Most things in vaping are adjustable in some manner, unless you are talking about something like a 0.15 coil being vaped at 75 watts, in which case, you had better find the correct nic level for that setup, which for many people would be 3 or lower.

I'd fiddle around with airflow, vape style, and last, if you need it, nicotine level/ higher ohm coil. You are likely to find it much more powerful than the Juul, but it may not be totally overwhelming with a 0.6 coil. I have found with AOI devices that sometimes the lower ohm coil may be the way to go for coil life/gunking, but I don't have a ton of experience with them, just a little.

Best of luck,

Anna

• Useful Useful x 1
  10. Topwater Elvis

Dec 26, 2012
    Texas
    It is an all in one type, non adjustable anything.

About the only time you’ll here me say it, the vaping bogan aspire breeze review is spot on.

• Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  11. nicotineisbomb

Nov 24, 2017
    I just don't want to get jittery and slight nausea like I sometimes do with the JUUL, it hits really hard which is why I went with 6mg to not feel as intense.

• Like Like x 1
  12. stols001

stols001 Mistress of the Dark Nicotinic Arts Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    Tucson, AZ
    Well, depending on how frequently you vape it, if you get jittery at 6 m.g., you can lower it. Get some 0 nic same flavor and just mix 1:1 and you are at 3. Or, you can use a similar flavor profile juice, or you can simply pick up some VG or PG or both at the pharmacy (as long as it is USP grade, it's fine) and dilute until you find the right strength.

I don't think 6 mg is over the top in that setup but with that said, I don't own one, and everyone's individual anyway. What nic strength works for you may not work for someone else. But, I think it's a reasonable starting point.

I started out at 12 nic on a very low ohm setup. I did not enjoy nicotine overload, but I certainly learned what it felt like. Ideally you want something you can vape frequently enough to satisfy your hand to mouth habit, without getting nic overload. That takes time and patience to figure out, and if it is too much, drop the nic level.

I will say that I like variable wattage devices and I vastly prefer tanks/mods that I can pair, as their flexibility makes it more likely for me to land in a wattage range/airflow range and nicotine level that I enjoy.

I'd suggest if you continue vaping to consider that sort of setup next, given that you have a very high, fixed setup, and now a much lower resistance, fixed setup.

Anna

• Creative Creative x 1
  13. nicotineisbomb

Nov 24, 2017
    I'm going in these nuport flavors with a strong mind, site has been around for years and still in business. Even if its similar to the fresh tobacco smell of a newport I'll be satisfied, without that burning garbage. I can't wait for the warm weather to come so I can walk on the beach vaping a newport instead of smoking one :evil:

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  14. Topwater Elvis

Dec 26, 2012
    Texas
    Don't get your hopes up or your expectations too high and you'll most likely be happy.

It isn't going to taste like smoking a cig, you might actually like it better.
    Might think about getting a few 1.2Ω heads & watch the review I recommended, not while mom or dad is around though.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  15. nicotineisbomb

Nov 24, 2017
    Funny fact, my dad is so happy I'm switching to vaping he wants to hit my "newport" flavor when I get it, LOL.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Topwater Elvis

Dec 26, 2012
    Texas
    He won't be happy if he's standing over your shoulder when you hit play on that review.

Trust me, Im an old guy with a 32 year old former Marine son.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
  17. Asbestos4004

Asbestos4004 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 11, 2013
    Sugar Hill, Georgia
    My dad loves bogan....but he's deaf, has advanced macular degeneration so he's legally blind....and he's 86. But, yeah.....he can't get enough of the 'ol Vaping Bogan.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. nicotineisbomb

Nov 24, 2017
    Watching the review now, wish me luck.

• Like Like x 2
  19. Coastal Cowboy

Coastal Cowboy This aggression will not stand, man! Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jun 13, 2013
    Alabama Gulf Coast
    No such animal as a former Marine.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  20. nicotineisbomb

Nov 24, 2017
    Once a Marine, always a Marine.

• Agree Agree x 3
Thread Status: