The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Is the Aspire Breeze a sub-ohm device or no?

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by nicotineisbomb, Feb 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Topwater Elvis

Topwater Elvis Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Dec 26, 2012
    Texas
    My mistake & apologies if I offended anyone.
    In many conversations over the years any mention of 'he is a Marine' is always met with where is he serving, what's his MOS and a half dozen other questions implying the asker believes he is active duty.

He served his country proudly, now is a mechanical engineer when asked by those not familiar with military service/life he refers to himself as former to avoid 12 dozen questions.

As he would say, BIOYA.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Coastal Cowboy

Coastal Cowboy This aggression will not stand, man! Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jun 13, 2013
    Alabama Gulf Coast
    Well, I'd just tell him not to get full of himself because once a raisin always a raisin, too. :)

(I was a sapper in a previous life)

• Funny Funny x 3
  3. nicotineisbomb

nicotineisbomb Senior Member

Nov 24, 2017
    He certainly has earned the right to wear Veteran clothing and gain benefits us citizens do not have. Forevermore he will be treated with the greatest of respect, and that wasn't given but earned with great honor and brave willpower that he served with. In my book, he is a United States Marine who did his country proud.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. listopencil

listopencil Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jun 28, 2017
    In Partibus Infidelium
    Sub Ohm really isn't a big deal any more.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.