Is the ePuffer pipe a DSE601 in disguise?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twan013

ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2010
Jasper, AL
OK, so I learned about epuffer.com by watching The Dr's on tv. They have 2 pipes (one looks like the 601, and the other is a "mini-pipe"), a cigar starter kit (called the "cohita"), and disposable cohita's in various flavors.

Anyway, the two pipes look almost exactly like the ones I've seen all over the internet, but each is priced at least double what I've seen the 601 and mini-pipe go for. I haven't seen anything regarding these products or epuffer on the forums, so I was just wondering if its legitimate or the same cheap crap. The only difference I can see is the box design.

If price = quality, epuffer would be my primary source of vaping supplies, but since I haven't heard anything except product placement on a TV show, I am skeptical.

Penny for your thoughts?

EDIT: Forgot to mention, the mini-pipe comes in brown(natural pipe look) from this site. Others I've seen only come in black and white

Last edited:

tinstar15

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2009
Lakeland, FL
Yep, it sure is. Wow, they really are proud of their stuff. They're asking prices are insanely high compared to most places. Heaven's gifts and Healthcabin charge around a third of the price for the same stuff. Admittedly, I haven't seen the wood or cherry colored minipipes around at most places but for $120 bucks, I'll stick with my black one and be content.

If you want to go with an e-pipe, and you're not in a terrible hurry, you could wait for Janty to unveil theirs. We're supposed to be getting a peek at it next month in the Janty suppliers section of this forum.

Otherwise, I'd get the mini-pipe bowl from Healthcabin, some Joye 302 attys, and some batteries/chargers. The stock KR attys suck in my opinion (the original from the kit, along with 3 additional ordered at the same time, and none worked well). 302s or BE112s are the way to go with these. Both work the same but the 302s look better IMO.

Twan013

ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2010
Jasper, AL
Thanks for the input. suspicions confirmed. Its just that I've heard so much bad crap about the pipes themselves, AND the plethora of different suppliers having bad service.

I'm definitely waiting for the Janty pipe, just thought there might be a good product out there.. a GOOD one, not "good enough". One good thing I've heard about the Janty pipe, I asked on another thread if it will be another mini pipe or a fullsized pipe, and whoever it was (from janty) said it would be full sized. So I'm excited about that.

Oh yeah, (probably getting off-subject here), but the Greentech pipe is a design of its own, i think. It seems to be a real good quality pipe, although you can only get one flavor, and I don't think you can refill the carts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread