Is the era of RDA over? No, They are always there!#Newcome#COMING SOON!#RDA#Samdwich

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dovpo_Joan

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2019
Shenzhen
www.dovpo.com
Are you curious how the Samdwich rda Deck looks like? ️‍♂️❓

We are curious as well

COMING SOON!

Dovpo

301192665_1956908151185309_137329273559132980_n.jpg

HyDrOpOnIc1987

ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2021
Wait, you guys dont have one yet? I was given one for review along with the Limpid pod device lol its a really cool rda. Works amazingly well with the Lost Vape Centaurus Quest 100w BF kit that i reviewed a while back. Only squonk i own so figured it should be tested on a squonk. Once fully launched, i will place the rda in my rotation for review :)

Can't wait or you guys to get your hands on one!

Reactions: Dovpo_Joan

HyDrOpOnIc1987

ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2021
For sure! I almost posted some extras about the RDA as i read the title as the launch lol and im definitely not showing it till its been fully launched lol i already found a site in the states that was advertising it WAY early and contacted Dovpo about it as they told me the RDA wasnt being launched till the 30th. After that, last thing i want to do is ruin their launch lol

Reactions: Dovpo_Joan

Dovpo_Joan

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2019
Shenzhen
www.dovpo.com
For sure! I almost posted some extras about the RDA as i read the title as the launch lol and im definitely not showing it till its been fully launched lol i already found a site in the states that was advertising it WAY early and contacted Dovpo about it as they told me the RDA wasnt being launched till the 30th. After that, last thing i want to do is ruin their launch lol
Yep ,let's do it ,gogogo:banana:

Reactions: hittman
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread