Is the Provari worth the money?

Status
Not open for further replies.

amolson

Verified Member
Jun 9, 2014
Reno, NV, USA
I just got my first one and since my only other mod is a vv3 (also DC output) I didn't notice a major taste difference. However it does run my EHPro KFL+ without hesitation, unlike the vv3.

I'm still fairly new, but to me it seemed like the cheapest mod out there with replaceable batteries and DC output, no contest ... as long as you're looking at more than 1-2 years. Because it isn't going to need replacement on a regular basis. I expect it to last at least 20 years, as that's what it was designed to do. Good enough for me.

stevegmu

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 10, 2013
6992 kilometers from home...
Not today, there are other products out there that perform as well as and have more options than ProVari. I like the SX-300 board product, SeVen-30. I have both and my preference is the Seven-30, I like ohm control better than watt control.

That is made in the US, by a manufacturer with the reputation for quality and customer service ProVape has?

peterforpats

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2013
rounding third and heading home...
anything is worth the money if you think it is- why else would a 2 x 3 painting go for $40,000,000 or more. word is provari is coming out with a v3 so i would definitely hold off until then. it is a nice but dated mod overdue for revision. even then, the new dna30 s and sx350s will smoke(pardon the pun) it anyway....still a nice, durable mod with lots of followers.

300fury

ECF Veteran
Apr 6, 2013
Rochester mn usa
Get the mini with the 18490 extension, barely changes in size but gives a moderate vaper all day battery life. I have had mine for a year, and although my collection of mods has grown I will always recommend the provari it really is worth the money, and provape has a top notch company to stand behind their product

Uma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2010
Calif
Both the product and the company have stood the test of time. They're the most reliable of any out there. They're not a fly by night or a one man show, they're not new with versions 2,3,4,5, coming right up in order to fix an issue in the first batches, ... I love technology and the vast array of modders, vendors, and gadgets, but to me, those are all, and I do mean all, an investment to be made after we've (I anyway) have secured a tried, true, and tested top quality in all aspects electronic mod. Being in the states, it's also America made (which is excellent, because that's where I reside), and the shipping to and fro if it ever needs an update or maintenance is entirely reasonable.

potholerepairman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 10, 2009
You press the button and it won't stop firing? My guess is user error or a bad topper, since you seem to be unable to explain the problem, yet keep posting in ProVari threads how yours doesn't work...

Are you serious? do you really think that is the case, if so you need a tin foil hat.I like provari, its an issue with my product.there seems to me a mistake by the lake that needs fixing.

stevegmu

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 10, 2013
6992 kilometers from home...
Are you serious? do you really think that is the case, if so you need a tin foil hat.I like provari, its an issue with my product.there seems to me a mistake by the lake that needs fixing.

Yes, since you seem to be unable to explain the issue. User error or faulty toppers seem to be the most common problem...

potholerepairman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 10, 2009
Yes, since you seem to be unable to explain the issue. User error or faulty toppers seem to be the most common problem...

Good luck., is the "yes" to make it sound like from someone that has some merit ? I know all who use this site like real issues posted.The good the bad and the ugly, you pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread