Is the Provari worth the money?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nautilusfan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Touche, friend, touche. Just looking for a little reassurance I guess before I drop $300 on this new setup. But also mini or not? That's the biggest question I'm trying to figure out honestly.

Just saw this thread. Couldn't make it through 50 pages so this may have been answered already. :) the mini with extension tube will only use 18490 batts so if you want to use 18650 then full size with extension tube. Btw my gun metal grey Provari came today :toast:

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
Just saw this thread. Couldn't make it through 50 pages so this may have been answered already. :) the mini with extension tube will only use 18490 batts so if you want to use 18650 then full size with extension tube. Btw my gun metal grey Provari came today :toast:
No, you can use the 18650's by ordering a Tatroe extension ring and combine that with an extension cap. Provape recently started selling the Tatroe extension ring by itself, so you would be able to then use 18350, 18490, and 18650 cells in a mini, depending on which combination of parts you choose to use at that time. The Tatroe extension ring is only available in stainless steel BTW, so if color matching is a big thing for you, that may or may not be a concern.

Nautilusfan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
No, you can use the 18650's by ordering a Tatroe extension ring and combine that with an extension cap. Provape recently started selling the Tatroe extension ring by itself, so you would be able to then use 18350, 18490, and 18650 cells in a mini, depending on which combination of parts you choose to use at that time. The Tatroe extension ring is only available in stainless steel BTW, so if color matching is a big thing for you, that may or may not be a concern.
Thanks I was not aware of that :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread