Is the snap crackle pop Normal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snickerfritz

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2013
USA
Kanger Protank mini2 - also have Davide mini and Davide regular (anyvape-like Protank) all take the Kanger replacement heads and all accumulate liquid above the seal that sits over the coils.

Not sure what you mean. I mean, the entire head is submerged in the liquid, so yes, the seal gets wet.

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
Learn to embrace da snaps, crackles and pops. Those are happy farts from a satisfied and properly saturated coil(s) at a proper voltage.
thumbsup.gif

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2013
BC Canada
The snap, crackle and pop is good to hear. The gurgling is bad news. If you using the stock wicks then take the stem off and replace the flavor wicks with a beefier wick and trim a ioda longer than the wicking. You will get some juice ontop the battery connection but inside there shouldn't be pooling or flooding of the coil. I use a kick in my mechs and it sounds like a jet taking off with the hissing along with the crackling it gets quite loud and makes it hard to stealth vape when all around are looking around to what that noise is. :)
Youtube and DIY is a good avenue to persue

Jay-dub

Moved On
Oct 10, 2013
Kansas City, MO
I've got a protank II and have had it gurgle on me. I've followed the instructions on Kanger's own site which reads: Gurgling noise or leaks: This is a sign that liquid has found its way into the metal tube in the center of the Clearomizer (and usually occurs after a refill). Ridding the center tube of liquid will resolve the issue. To do so without emptying the tank, remove the Clearomizer from the battery, wrap a cloth or tissue around the battery end of the Clearomizer and blow through the mouthpiece.

Guess what happens? It drains the entire contents of my tank onto the tissue. Then, the gurgling stops. Glad I could solve the problem by sacrificing a half-days worth of liquid. Grrrrrr...

patkin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2012
Arizona USA
Joye Ego CCs that use the Type A atomizers are built like tanks and if I have one criticism its that some of them sound-proof so well I can't hear the snap/crackle/pop I love the sound of. All my EVODs, T3s and iSmokas talk to me and some of the Ego CCs do also.... I am always disappointed when I get one that doesn't. At first, though performing great, I thought it was the atty so just switched them around among the six Ego CCs I have and its the unit itself that sound-proofs.:-(

Last edited:

Wildflowers69

ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2013
Rochester, New York, USA
ohhh noo that sucks
I've got a protank II and have had it gurgle on me. I've followed the instructions on Kanger's own site which reads: Gurgling noise or leaks: This is a sign that liquid has found its way into the metal tube in the center of the Clearomizer (and usually occurs after a refill). Ridding the center tube of liquid will resolve the issue. To do so without emptying the tank, remove the Clearomizer from the battery, wrap a cloth or tissue around the battery end of the Clearomizer and blow through the mouthpiece.

Guess what happens? It drains the entire contents of my tank onto the tissue. Then, the gurgling stops. Glad I could solve the problem by sacrificing a half-days worth of liquid. Grrrrrr...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread