Is the Super 6 no longer available?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drozd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
NW Ohio
So I've suggested the S6 to a couple different people...and lo and behold it's no longer on the Super T site...
I know David said that he wasn't planning a 14500 version of the precise because the S6 fills that slot nicely...

Anyway went thread diving thinking maybe I just missed something about it being temporarily suspended to wait on parts or something but I'm coming up with nothing...

so hence this thread...is the S6 still in production/going to be available in the future?

aschmidy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2009
Wisconsin-deep in the woods
Drozd I found this in the 'show off your super t pvs" thread. Since I don't know how to quote stuff (sorry, computer challenged) I just copy and pasted it for you. David answering a question about where the Super 6 went "It's been pulled from the website. I may make a few changes to it before re-releasing it. Not sure of the timetable on that though."

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
  • Deleted by forcedfuel50

BrockJ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2009
Dallas, Texas
I'm really suprised you'd make changes to something that works soooooo well...

Most mfg's are changing due to defects.. My S6's, T1 and Precise units are flawless.

Just cam in from a week in Denver. Took the T1 and the S6. Never missed a beat.

It's really nice traveling away from home with something you just know is going to perform exactly as it should..

Come On P16!!! :w00t:

Thanks again for your craftsmanship....

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
David,
Any updates on the new and improved S6.:2cool:

My thoughts on the S6 were of course, to make it accept protected cr2's, a but then i started thinking (sometimes good, sometimes bad:) of making it thinner and a 14500 only model. Regardless, i can say it's on hold until the current batch of P16's and P18's are finished.

JRWReich

ECF Veteran
Dec 28, 2009
Colorado Springs CO, USA
My thoughts on the S6 were of course, to make it accept protected cr2's, a but then i started thinking (sometimes good, sometimes bad:) of making it thinner and a 14500 only model. Regardless, i can say it's on hold until the current batch of P16's and P18's are finished.
"A 14500 only mod" kinda makes the Super 6... not a Super 6.

Just Sayin'...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread