Is the vegetable glycerin containing palm oil harmful?

Status
Not open for further replies.

motordude

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2015
VA, USA
No, this topic is about one study that can easily be debunked by another study.
The study you posted has no details on how they make such claims.
I choose to do my own research from multiple sources not one that makes a summary headline without going into details of how they came to that conclusion.
I have given up on vapers who are determined to make posts that are anti vaping. Just do your own research without an agenda.
That's all I'm saying.

Bad Ninja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2013
God's Country
This topic is a research. I asked a question. Do answer or not.

Research?
Lmao.

You are refusing to do research.

You are regurgitating click-bait headlines and asking for opinions without any facts or context.

Thats the exact opposite of research.

motordude

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2015
VA, USA
one research differ from another. people usually don't change their mind when they read a research. they keep thinking the same way. for example they think:

-philip morris is responsible from the berkeley research, the e-cig is harmless
Or vaping = poison
In your case

Reactions: MMW

Bad Ninja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2013
God's Country
one research differ from another. people usually don't change their mind when they read a research. they keep on thinking the same way.
@motordude @Bad Ninja

Only when they are so uneducated that they dont understand the data presented or how to recognize and apply the scientific method ( Scientific method - Wikipedia ).

"Research" that ignores the scientific method and manipulates data isn't research.

Its propaganda.

We as adults also apply the scientific method when evaluating the authenticity of "facts" presented in pseudo studies incorrectly cited as "research".

Those articles rely on the reader being to lazy or to uneducated to apply critical thinking skills when reading.

Bad Ninja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2013
God's Country
I dont know whether it's harmful or not. It's suspicious. We can't decide now. Time will show us. 30 years later maybe.

"Harmful" is a vague and general unscientific term in the context you are using it.
Too much water is "harmful".
Not enough water is "harmful".
Context always matters.

If you really want legitimate answers you should ask specific questions.

Bad Ninja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2013
God's Country

download.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread