Jul 12, 2017
Egypt
9E43704B-711F-4B13-A4BA-D6484DFD21E5.jpeg
29DD02A3-C53B-4E52-8E2C-C08EDFB5A60B.jpeg
FA0DAF52-485D-4D3E-8E73-25706D9BBEF7.jpeg
0E26858C-0FFD-46FF-B1D2-2D1EE88755F4.jpeg
0E26858C-0FFD-46FF-B1D2-2D1EE88755F4.jpeg
Hello

I’m from Egypt I found company selling vegetables glycerin according they wrote in the bottle

( USP & Food Grade)
99.7%
Production in 11-2016
Best use before 11-2018

According the company leader its from malysia i think or usa but when j try vape it i feel not good my haurt boombing but not very fast and Shortness of breath.

The bottle contains baracod for scan but its nlt working but the big sprize hug peoble buy from him snd say its good products!

Here is the pictures of the vegetables glycerin and the properties so please i need to know how can i detect fake vegetable glycerin and propylene glycol?

Any tips or tricks to know if this VG and PG USP ? Because all baracod not worked !

Here is the propylene glycol I bought it from the same company

Porduction in 1-2017
Best for use before 1-2019

Note : some company buying empty bottles and write any thing on it by many tools so please help me to know if the bottles contain VG USP & food grade or know without watching the bottles because they can write 100% pure !

Can i detect the fake bottle by taste it or color not pure ?

Black bottle contains green line its glycerin

Black bottle contains orang color its propylene glycol

I wrote this because I’m ysing monile and i see now the PG bottle in the top and the vg in the middle

Thank you

Bonskibon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2015
Last edited:

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
The labels are "correct" for what's typically used in mixing e juice. Whether that vendor is reputable or not isn't something anyone around here can answer with any reliability. Not saying it's bad, but there's no way to know unless you trust the vendor to label whatever s in the bottle accurately.

New smoker

Jul 12, 2017
Egypt
Thanks for all reply but when i try to vape glycerin only i felt it have a nicotine i got headache and i have shortness of of breath.

I was using cheap one but unknown source it was very good

I will try to test it tomorrow glycerin pnly to know if this good and USP or not!

I wase think vegetable glycerin taked from plants only ! I never know its come with water and other matrieals

I have a nother question I’m vaping bit i decreased the normal cegarets is it good or i must leave the normal cegaret frist and using the vape only

I’m tired now because the new pg and vg i also bought nicoteen from this company I don’t know it very much but its working since 2013 ! All barcodes not working just like apicture all baracod scanner cannot detect it

Also my tank i think 2 ML aspire Natules 2 when i put just 1 drop on the tank i thout its 9 nicoteen! And this is the picture

The company told me if you want to make ejice 30 mile and want 3 nicotine on eatch milligram put 90 unites i mean less than 1 milligram , and if you are going to make 1 litter ejuice / 3 milligram put the 30 milligram nicoteen on the 1 liter your all botthels 30 ML / nicoteen 3
Is it right?

The nicoteen contains 10% pg he said that because we must do it because its Dangerous but i touched it by my hand and also pg and vg so should I stop smoking and vaping now ? Or adding some glycerin on my juice ?

Sorry for my bad english and please let me know whaty the meaning of 10% of each 10mg on nicotine bottle I put it the freezer ithink now water on it it doesn’t freezed since 2 days

Big thanks

Attachments

• B07C7490-2862-406F-A919-8C01FC2DD524.jpeg
    B07C7490-2862-406F-A919-8C01FC2DD524.jpeg
    721.6 KB · Views: 25

Bonskibon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2015
You want .9ml (shy of 1ml) of that nicotine added with your PG and VG to make a 30ml bottle of 3mg juice so you got correct information from the company. Using an ejuice calculator will help when mixing juice. Many here including myself use a program called ejuicemeup that you can google and download.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Okay. Calm down. I think your stuff is probably okay. If it can be labeled 100% pure and it is a fake, I see no reason that they would label it 99.7 or whatever it was.

Some folks have a hard time vaping Max VG, as it can cause a heavy feeling in the lungs, so perhaps your doing that had that effect. Or, maybe you were nervous, because you feel uncertain of your ingredients.

The seller is also correct that selling 100% or 99% nicotine is EXTREMELY dangerous, as at that percentage, you really need a chemical hood and other very expensive stuff to handle it. A spill would be catastrophic, even inhaling it could be toxic. No one wants pure nic, believe me. If your nic is in PG base, and you can tolerate PG, that's actually good as it will be easier to handle (less gloopy, less spills).

You should get familiar with a good e-liquid calculator, and you've gotten good suggestions above. The vendor is being responsive to you, and answering your questions, I'd say that's a good sign you haven't been scammed, as most scammers take the money and run.

Nicotine DOES NOT freeze, it may thicken in the freezer, but it won't freeze. Yes, you should still store it in the freezer.

I see nothing of alarm here, but everything in life is a calculated risk. I'm not the vendor, and neither are you, so you can only go by based on what you have, which is not actually bad (any of it). I doubt my VG is 100% pure either, it doesn't need to be to be labeled USP. I'd say mix up your ejuice, let it steep for a bit, calm yourself, and try it. Unless your materials are laced with highly toxic things (which I doubt they are, as Highly Toxic Things are usually expensive in their own right) I think you'll be just fine. The worst I could see happening is maybe the vendor diluted it down with some water, but again, I'm doubtful on that. You haven't mentioned who the vendor is, (or if you did, I missed it) but unless they are known to be in-reputable or of poor quality, I don't see too much to worry about here, and I don't think the vendor would be communicating with you and answering your questions if they didn't have some legitimacy.

Best of luck,

Anna

Hawise

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 25, 2013
AB, Canada
I'm a little concerned about the reliability of a company who can't do a better job of printing a label.
  • Production in
  • Best use befour
  • Specifie gravity
  • Fatty Acid & Este
While their English is much better than my (nonexistent) Arabic, why are they printing a label in a language they don't seem to understand? It seems very unprofessional, and makes me wonder if the rest of the operation is equally sloppy.

If the product is as described on the label, then, as others have said, it should be fine. However, if it's counterfeit, then you have a problem. The errors on the label make me suspicious that it might be fake. I'd be looking for another supplier.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Have you ever bought furniture from overseas? English is now the "standard" language, so there are many companies starting out with "English" even if it's an overseas company, and I particularly enjoy Chinese labeling of some objects that I purchase. Granted, they usually have the home country of origin on the label/instructions as well, and often that's written less.... creatively, so I'm not sure on that.

To the OP: What country of origin is that vendor from, it sounds like it was shipped to you, but do you know from where? It may be a good old case of Google translate, or even something lower tech, depending on where it came from...

Hawise does raise a good point that I completely overlooked, however. I do like to see really excellent labeling on products that I plan to inhale (though I will note that labeling-- in and of itself-- doesn't dictate the quality of the product, necessarily, though it sometimes does.

Anna

Hawise

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 25, 2013
AB, Canada
Have you ever bought furniture from overseas? English is now the "standard" language, so there are many companies starting out with "English" even if it's an overseas company, and I particularly enjoy Chinese labeling of some objects that I purchase. Granted, they usually have the home country of origin on the label/instructions as well, and often that's written less.... creatively, so I'm not sure on that.

That's true enough. I don't mean to imply that it's definitely fake, but it is enough to make me uncomfortable. I might give them a pass on the "Production in" or "Best use befour", but the errors in scientific terms make me question whether they really know what they mean, and I'd really be happier knowing they understood their own testing. If they didn't do the testing but just broke down a drum for sale, are they using the same level of caution in their handling procedures they did on their translation?

I think your statement about wanting "excellent labeling on products that I plan to inhale" is what it comes down to. I wouldn't think twice about imperfect English on a mod's instruction manual, but it does put me off VG and PG.

Ryedan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Thanks for all reply but when i try to vape glycerin only i felt it have a nicotine i got headache and i have shortness of of breath.

I was using cheap one but unknown source it was very good

I will try to test it tomorrow glycerin pnly to know if this good and USP or not!

I wase think vegetable glycerin taked from plants only ! I never know its come with water and other matrieals

There is no way other than to have a lab test for contamination to know if it is really what they say it is. I buy only from sources I trust, but that is a judgement thing and in the end I'm still not really 100% sure I know what's in it. What gives me some comfort is that no one has ever been harmed (that I know of) from contaminated ingredients.

Yes, vaping just the VG is a good start to see if there is an issue with it. On the other hand and as @stols001 said, 100% VG gives some people trouble. If I did this, I would vape the old VG for a few hours and then switch to the new for a few hours and compare them. If the new one gave me trouble while the old one didn't, I would assume the new one has an issue with it for me.

VG is made form plant sources only as far as I know, but that means it will always have some water in it and that there can also be other chemicals in it like pesticides and chemicals in the soil it grows in. I actually prefer artificial, man made ingredients in my juice components for just that reason. It is no guaranty that it is pure, but in my opinion there is less chance of impurities in it.

I have a nother question I’m vaping bit i decreased the normal cegarets is it good or i must leave the normal cegaret frist and using the vape only

When I first switched from smoking to vaping I did both for a couple of weeks. Some people do that for months. There is nothing wrong with that and it will not hurt you. The fewer cigarettes you smoke the better for your health. Give it time and I think you will be vaping only :)

Also my tank i think 2 ML aspire Natules 2 when i put just 1 drop on the tank i thout its 9 nicoteen! And this is the picture

The company told me if you want to make ejice 30 mile and want 3 nicotine on eatch milligram put 90 unites i mean less than 1 milligram , and if you are going to make 1 litter ejuice / 3 milligram put the 30 milligram nicoteen on the 1 liter your all botthels 30 ML / nicoteen 3
Is it right?

As @stols001 said, a lot of us use a juice mixing calculator because that makes it easier for us to figure this stuff out. I use eJuice Me Up but there are a lot of others out there that work just fine too. I suggest you pick one that looks interesting to you, learn it and then use it.

Sorry for my bad english and please let me know whaty the meaning of 10% of each 10mg on nicotine bottle I put it the freezer ithink now water on it it doesn’t freezed since 2 days

So, 10% nicotine means that there is 10% nicotine in the liquid and 90% something else. That can also be expressed as 100 mg/ml nicotine. They are the same thing. The remaining 90% of the liquid can be 100% PG, 100% VG, a combination of the two, and there is always some water in it.

PG and VG does not freeze at just below zero deg C as water does. It has to be colder. I store some in my home freezer and it doesn't solidify. That's why your liquid has not frozen and that's perfectly normal.

Last edited:

Bonskibon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2015
I'm a little concerned about the reliability of a company who can't do a better job of printing a label.
  • Production in
  • Best use befour
  • Specifie gravity
  • Fatty Acid & Este
While their English is much better than my (nonexistent) Arabic, why are they printing a label in a language they don't seem to understand? It seems very unprofessional, and makes me wonder if the rest of the operation is equally sloppy.

If the product is as described on the label, then, as others have said, it should be fine. However, if it's counterfeit, then you have a problem. The errors on the label make me suspicious that it might be fake. I'd be looking for another supplier.
It was early in the morning when I responded and that completely slipped right by me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread