Is there a calulator that..

Status
Not open for further replies.

93gc40

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2014
California
Shows the result of a modification. Rather than the adjustments needed to reach a target? Maybe a calculator that does not consider Targets.

Say I have a DIY juice.. I just want to know the result of adding more PG, NG, Nic or flavor. It would show the resulting percentages and ratios, instead of adjusting the qty's of the other components to the target ratios and percentages.

93gc40

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2014
California
I can do the math.. But if the calculator has been made I won't have to. See, I am LAZY not incapable.
I don't have A recipe to give you. This would apply to all recipes in existence.

Ok I have a recipe that includes X qty of nic base Y at nic level, mixed with Z qty of PG and W qty of VG, 3 flavors at ABC qtys. What are the Nic level and PG/VG ratio of the resulting juice? What are the levels if I add G qty of flavor #4, and #5?

I'm not looking to make a juice that meets a target PG/VG level or nic level. I just want to know what are the resulting levels after mixing a bunch of stuff.

bwh79

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
Oregon
I can do the math.. But if the calculator has been made I won't have to. See, I am LAZY not incapable.
Nevermind, I was just trying to help. See, I was offering to do it for you, so you didn't have to. I understand what you're trying to do, but without specifics I can't be much help. Give me some numbers, I'll be your calculator. Or not, you're the boss.

scotdc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2015
Vegas, Baby
Yes. The "juice calculator" found on this forum here: New Calculator to try
I use this one and it is by far the best out there. You can change everything individually - PG and VG ratios, Nicotine levels, etc. All the other ingredients will stay the same. It has a great section for notes on each recipe so you can keep track of your changes and the results. You can also keep note on ingredients separately from recipes, and it even calculates cost!

I've been using this for 4 months and I can't think of anything I can't do with this calculator.

Reactions: amoret
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread