is there a green carto?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey all i am pretty new to this.
anyways i was looking at all the cartomizers and these clearomizers i have now.
and after some discussion with my bro i was a lil shocked that he told me once the carto starts to taste funky the only option is to throw it away.

is there a green solution it just don't feel right throwing something with metal on it in the trash.
can we recycle these somehow? are there better vaping solutions i should know about that are better for the earth?

Hoosier

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
Indiana
Besides the option of pulling the carto apart and sorting the stainless steel, low resistance wire, high resistance wire, brass, and fibers out from each other instead of throwing it into general refuse, you could always look into the rebuildables.

Rolling your own wicks and wrapping your own coils also makes it easier to sort the materials when replacing the parts.

The lowest carbon footprint option for avoiding smoking, while consuming nicotine, that I'm aware of is growing your own chewing tobacco, but I don't know if Canadian laws allow such a thing. But growing plants are returning the refuse back to the garden is pretty earth-friendly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread