Is there a reason why Hangsen flavoring is so expensive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilentEcho13

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2010
New York
Seriously. $6-7.50 from some vendors I've seen for 10ml. I don't think I'll ever need 10ml of any flavoring...lol.

A couple of vendors here have some liquids that I enjoy a good bit, and they are apparently mixed with Hangsen concentrates. The vendors aren't stocking the concentrates and don't have them for sale, so I'm out of luck there.

I'm used to getting TFA or LA flavors for under $2 a bottle and I have no complaints thus far. I've got a drawer with some 50 flavorings in there with no real issues.

Are there vendors out there selling smaller bottles of Hangsen stuff, or at least at a decent price?

Norman Clature

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2012
Athens, GA, USA
Be advised that the "Hangsen" flavoring from ecigexpress and vaping zone are not the same. I prefer the Hangsen from ecigexpress but YMMV. Either way, $6.00 for 10ml is not an outlandish price when you consider you can make 100ml of juice with it (if using it at 10%), or 200ml of juice with it (if using it at 5% total flavoring.)

Good luck to you,

Norman

I use hangsen flavors from ECX. And yes, they are the most expensive flavors I use, especially since they are really not super concentrates. But..... I keep on using them because they seem consistent bottle to bottle. also there are some (ry4, tab blended, t5) that I can't find a replacement for... Their tobacco flavors are always spot on for my taste buds without being overbearing.

SilentEcho13

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2010
New York
I've got a few of the super concentrates, I really like them actually. I've been using them pretty often these days.

I guess I'll just go with ecx. The thing with me is that even if I could mix 200ml, I never would. I get really tired of flavors very quickly. I mix 7ml batches a few times a week at 20%, some of my flavorings haven't been opened in a while either.

I really wish someone sold 5ml bottles of the Hangsen stuff, even 3ml.

I haven't looked into overseas suppliers, but I'm definitely going to look into that now.

SilentEcho13

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2010
New York
I use hangsen flavors from ECX. And yes, they are the most expensive flavors I use, especially since they are really not super concentrates. But..... I keep on using them because they seem consistent bottle to bottle. also there are some (ry4, tab blended, t5) that I can't find a replacement for... Their tobacco flavors are always spot on for my taste buds without being overbearing.

The tobacco flavors you listed there are pretty much the exact ones I'm looking for, in addition to a couple of others lol

Red_Bird

Moved On
Apr 11, 2013
Montgomery County, NY

dannyv45

ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
New Jersey
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
I've got a few of the super concentrates, I really like them actually. I've been using them pretty often these days.

I haven't tried the super concentrates but they are on my shopping list for my next order. The reviews and comments have been fantastic on these.

dannyv45

ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
New Jersey
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
Rave reviews? Most of my VZ sc's collect dust.

My Flavourarts + Capella flavorings go fast.

TFA, VZ, Loranns, FW don't get nearly as much use.

That's odd I've herd the same about the loranns and capella. Many comments that they are far to weak and much is needed to get a decent flavor. I've tried VZ, TFA and FA and found them to be very good. Also found this small no name brand of caramel from a very small vurtually unknown company to be the very best I ever tasted and there other flavers to be the worst. All in all taste is very subjective and you just got to try as many as you can until you find what your looking for.

Leothwyn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 7, 2011
N. California
www.ci-studios.com
I use hangsen flavors from ECX. And yes, they are the most expensive flavors I use, especially since they are really not super concentrates. ...

Have you tried treating them the same as SC? After reading Jimi's advise to use them at around 2.8%, I've started using my Hangsen at 3%. I like them better at the lower levels.

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
LOL..........sorry............ECF is so fickle

Here I am, reading all about how great Hangsen Flavoring is and the high price.
Go elsewhere on ECF and read how Hangsen E-liquids are cheap Chinese garbage and may even be poison.
Kind of makes you wonder............... Just Who is running the Zoo.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread