Is there a way to optimise the use of a PV?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rachy_B

ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2011
Kent, UK
Hey guys,

I'm using an Ego-T (type A and 650mAh batteries) and 11mg juice (1.2ml per day) but sometimes it doesn't quite hit the spot so I just wondered if you knew the best way to get the most out of a PV? I've heard things like breathing the vapour out of your nose but are there any other tricks to try?

I'm trying to vary my flavours of juice too (when they arrive!) as I heard that might help if I'm losing sensitivity and trying to drink more water (failing epically on that one!).

I'm reluctant to use a higher strength of nicotine as I'm trying to cut down...

Thanks in advance for your help!x

DonDaBoomVape

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2009
South Florida
www.VapingGuides.com
Rather than using special vaping techniques, lowering the resistance (ohms) of your atomizers will dramatically increase the intensity of the experience (both in TH and vapor).

If you like the eGo-T tanks, you could try the LR version of the tank atomizers, e.g., $10 ea. from Cignot.

Since I don't like those little tanks, I use LR cartomizers, e.g., Boge 2.0, Smok Tech Mega Dual Coil, and Smok Tech 1.7 Mega Single Coil. You can get the first two from a great many suppliers. Crystal Clear Vaping and SmokTek carry those 1.7 ohm single coils, which nickname them 'Resurrector' and 'ReJuvenator', respectively (because they bring new life to the wimpy-voltage 3.2V eGo). IMO, the Boge 2.0 are best on 3.7V fat batts and mods ... and the dual coils (which are not really "1.5 ohms") need the 4.2V+ from variable voltage mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread