Is there an ecig that connects to the internet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
I'd be worried about vaping a virus or getting caught for modding a pr0n site.

That said...

ForestFireLikeWhereThisThreadIsGoin.jpg

ThunderT

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2012
Hoosier
Janty and evic so far.

I sort of like the idea, not sure of all the features these two have to offer yet but I'm a spreadsheet kinda guy and the idea of looking back and seeing what part of the day I vaped most, how many puffs, locations I vape most has me intrigued. am I vaping more this month than last month? I certainly see this becoming more available. What do you think?

For fathers day my wife says " buy yourself whatever you want for vaping" For months I've been certain that a provari was in my future but now I'm uncertain... Hate to get one and V3 is released with internet capabilities. This is coming from someone who purchased the iphone 4 two days before the release of the 4s lol

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
Received a private message that Blu has one that lets you know when other blu vapors are in the area, havnt looked into it yet, maybe the private message was easier than admitting to being a blu user here on ECF lol people on here will drill ya :)

I'm betting that it uses blu-tooth.

p-doze

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2013
United States
Received a private message that Blu has one that lets you know when other blu vapors are in the area, havnt looked into it yet, maybe the private message was easier than admitting to being a blu user here on ECF lol people on here will drill ya :)

blu's marketing people have been spending entirely too much time reading threads on reddit with titles like "saw another vaper in the wild today" "saw someone else that wasn't me vaping for the first time ever" "someone at a bar in my town was vaping last night"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread