Is there any hope for reducing NIC in a juice ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlteredReality

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 10, 2013
Cochran, Georgia, United States
Hey guys and gals!
I was so excited to get some juices from DFW Vapors during the Black Friday sale, but got carried away on ordering them and a few of them ended up with 18mg nic -- I vape at 12mg so these are way too much for me..

Is there a way I can decrease the nic without compromising the juice -- or should I list them in the classies... really want to try these flavors, but after sampling one of them, I know I can't possibly try them at this level.

Is there any hope for them?

TIA, Angel

AlteredReality

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 10, 2013
I have plain pg/vg with 0 nic and 50/50 with 12 mg but am I right in thinking that adding this to them would also compromise the flavors by diluting them?

Tks for the suggestion glasseye! ---, but i got them on the super sale price, so reordering them all a second time at full price when I havent tried any of them seems frivolous... *sigh* ... dang it.... they might have to sit until the next sale..lol

Wingsfan0310

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2013
Flat Rock, MI, USA
To each 10ml of your juice you would have to add 5ml of unflavored no-nic base to get to 12mg (2parts of your juice to 1 part on no-nic). Some juice is strong enough to still taste good diluted this much. The only way to tell would be to taste it full strength then take say 2ml of your juice and add 1 ml of your no-nic base, taste and compare. Good Luck and Happy Vaping :vapor:

Last edited:

AlteredReality

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 10, 2013
Wow! Thanks so much for all the help and advice guys and gals! I have 0nic PG so I'll experiment with some small samples and see if I can make it work since there are no vape shops in a 50 mile radius of my house... lol... that"ll teach me to pay attention when I'm ordering juice online. Hopefully I'll get more comfortable with DIY soon - I want to "fix" some of the more hopeless juices I have.

:vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread