Is there any reason I shouldn't try this vanilla concentrate flavoring?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
Lyn, I use some flavorings from their Coffee & Tea Flavoring System with good results but I haven't tried any flavors outside of that section. With my order from them, I received a free sample of Organic Vanilla Extract and on the bottle it lists cane sugar as an ingredient that would raise a vaping flag for me, but it may not be the same one you are asking about. Like you, I don't see anything in your linked list of ingredients that would be unusable. Hopefully someone else will chime in here.

Nikhil

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2010
Louisville, KY
A clear vanilla is usually just Vanillin, and that's what it appears to be from the ingredients listed. So it would not be a complex Vanilla or any better than artificial vanilla flavorings. The only one on that page that seems to be without sugar and not just made with Vanillin is only 1x fold, so it probably wouldn't be strong enough.

TL1000RSquid

ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2010
LINY
Lyn, I use some flavorings from their Coffee & Tea Flavoring System with good results but I haven't tried any flavors outside of that section. With my order from them, I received a free sample of Organic Vanilla Extract and on the bottle it lists cane sugar as an ingredient that would raise a vaping flag for me, but it may not be the same one you are asking about. Like you, I don't see anything in your linked list of ingredients that would be unusable. Hopefully someone else will chime in here.

I see a couple of those flavors I might have to try out(caramel cream, kona cream) how strong is this stuff?

GoodDog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2009
SF East Bay
I tried the 2x clear vanilla from caries finest. Definitly not strong enough.

I presume you meant Faeries Finest? I really like their mixed berry and their lemon. Also good for mixing with other flavors is their French Vanilla, but not on it's own. I haven't bought from them in awhile and want to be sure they're FDA regulated/inspected before ordering again.

I presume you meant Faeries Finest? I really like their mixed berry and their lemon. Also good for mixing with other flavors is their French Vanilla, but not on it's own. I haven't bought from them in awhile and want to be sure they're FDA regulated/inspected before ordering again.

Sorry about the typo I meant Faeries Finest. I wasn't aware of the lack of inspection when I ordered. They seem to have good customer service. I ordered and they sent out 4 of the bottles and a couple days (or a week) later they shipped out the last one (caramel). I guess they decided to incure the double shipping charge rather then delay my order. The flavors weren't that strong. It's to bad as I taste tested a drop of the caramel and it was very good.

Do you know if there's any way to concentrate the flavors? Maybe let them evaporate some? I'll probably just stick to PA and FA but it'd be nice to know.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread