RDA Is there anything better than the magma rda for flavor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frisco Vic

Jul 16, 2014
United States
Been vaping on a magma rda for the last couple of days, and Lord Have Mercy this thing "Chucks the Flavor".
By no means am I experienced with rda's, I own an I go-w and a Tobh Atty.
I built a dual coil at .56 ohms in this thing and put it on top of my copper Nemesis (clone) and Mother of Jesus the flavor is freaking amazing. Being a flavor junkie I am in heaven at the moment.
Now, to all the experienced rda users out there I ask this, Is there any other atty that has better flavor than the Magma? And if so please name it/them.
Also wanted to add that this is the best forum around, the sense off community is very comforting.
Thank you all for being so welcoming.
I'm about to hit my two month mark off analogs, and I'm not turning back.

State O' Flux

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2013
Seattle
Dont agree on the origen or veritas. Have not tried the others.
The origien and veritas I found different, as in they emphasized different things flavorwise. Better? Certainly not.
Hence the "IMO". We all like what we like... and don't what we find lacking. Subjectivity at it's finest. :)

snow blind

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2012
PA
Dont agree on the origen or veritas. Have not tried the others.
The origien and veritas I found different, as in they emphasized different things flavorwise. Better? Certainly not.
Agreed. The Odin might be the next closest.... But by all accounts the Hobo might even be better for some. That said the Magma is amazing.

jaxgator

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2014
Jacksonville, FL
Hence the "IMO". We all like what we like... and don't what we find lacking. Subjectivity at it's finest. :)

Don't forget, it's all in the build as well. You might be able to set up one atty better than I can and therefore have a better experience with it and vice versa.

MrPlink

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 7, 2014
Portland, OR / San Francisco CA
Don't forget, it's all in the build as well. You might be able to set up one atty better than I can and therefore have a better experience with it and vice versa.

Very true.
Just because you can get an atty to produce vapor does not mean you are getting the best it can deliver. For this reason I hold the magma in high regard, ad it is very simple to set up and get optimal performance from.

jaxgator

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2014
Jacksonville, FL
Very true.
Just because you can get an atty to produce vapor does not mean you are getting the best it can deliver. For this reason I hold the magma in high regard, ad it is very simple to set up and get optimal performance from.

How do you have your Magma set up? Ohms? Wick material?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread