• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Is there anything longer than the wait for juice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elphaba13

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2011
Australia
www.freedomsmokeusa.com
Still awaiting my first order from FSUSA. Meanwhile, I placed another one yesterday. I ordered (and it was dispatched) last Wednesday, so every day I get home so excited it might have come. But not yet. Sigh. Maybe tomorrow? Gawd I hope so. Thanks to the kindness of others, I have some juice, but not much, and certainly not enough to last longer than after the weekend, I fear.

I'm home tomorrow (not at work) and am worried that instead of relaxing I'll be straining for the sound of the postie. Ah well, I fear this may very well be the life of a vaper...

Elphaba13

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2011
Australia
www.freedomsmokeusa.com
Adster: Thank you so much! If it doesn't come today I may very well take you up on that! Wow, the ECF community really is amazing. Once I'm all set up I hope I can be as supportive to others as everyone has been to me.

Bckyrd: Yeah, and apparently it can be longer than 2 weeks if customs decide to have a look at it. Usually release without anything siezed, but it can add a week or longer on to delivery time. From now on I'm going to place an order every time I receive one, so I'm never out of stock.

maxy007

ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2010
Australia
Hey there Elphababa!!
The people on this forum are awesome!!! PM me where you live or if you';ll be at Belco mall tomorrow morning and I'll drop some juice over for you.
I didn't realise you wouldn't have enough to cover the weekend!!
I'm in Belco and am going to the mall tomorrow so if you want we could catch up there?
I'll give you enough to get you through :)

Elphaba13

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2011
Australia
www.freedomsmokeusa.com
dspin: Nope. sucks, hey?

Maxy: I'm good for the weekend. No probs. By Monday could be starting to run dry though. I'll catch up with you then. I checked the tracking site, (have been every day) and nothing has changed since this:

Processed through Sort Facility, March 30, 2011, 9:22 pm, TUCSON, AZ 85726
Acceptance, March 30, 2011, 5:19 pm, TUCSON, AZ 85741
Electronic Shipping Info Received, March 30, 2011

Apparently it often doesn't update once it's outside USA.

Yeah, I'm loving this forum already. Have never had so many offers of help and advice so soon after joining somewhere.

Last edited:

Elphaba13

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2011
Australia
www.freedomsmokeusa.com
Bit hard to hoard with it's your first order, but it's a lesson I've learned already. Having said that, I now have TWO orders from FSUSA on the way, one a week after this one (please come soon, little order) and I'll probably put another order in very soon after the 2nd one arrives. I'm never going to go through this again!

Meanwhile, thank God for Maxy, who will keep me from the analogues. God bless her little cotton socks.

Elphaba13

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2011
Australia
www.freedomsmokeusa.com
hairball: That's what I'm afraid of (hitting the analogues again). My first order is 70mls, and my 2nd one (made exactly a week after the first) is 150 mls. I'm vaping about 1 - 1.5 ml per day (all given to me by kind people) so hopefully I'll be set for a while. But every time I have only 100mls left, I'll order. Although given my cart on FSUSA is already chockas ready for my next order, I may not be able to wait that long... And because my awesome Aussie supplier (for PV stuff only, can't get nicotine here) works in the same building as me, I'll always make sure I have at least 2 un-used atties on hand.

You are right re the steeping. At least I won't have to do it myself. It will be well and truly shaken and steeped by the time I get it.

Orph

Apr 3, 2011
Australia
You don't have any place to buy plain no nic VG? If not, thats awful too.

dspin: Nope. sucks, hey?

Woolworths sells Faulding Remedies Glycerine (Glycerol BP) 200ml bottle for around $3
I've also heard others say Melrose Pure Vegetable Glycerine from a health food shop is good

Elphaba13

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2011
Australia
www.freedomsmokeusa.com
Orph: Sorry, meant no way to get the nic. Anyway, I'm set now. After 2 orders, I have about 160mls of FSUSA juices, and I only vape about 1ml a day. But knowing me, I'll submit another order fairly soon anyway.

I've tried some Australian juices, and don't like them. I'm also too lazy to DIY, so won't be ordering plain nic from the States. My juices will do me just nicely, I think. And I will never let myself run out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread