Status
Not open for further replies.

donnah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Albemarle, North Carolina
I was apprehensive at first too... so I ordered some premade coils with wicks . I wanted to actually see what they were supposed to look like. I ordered my premades at avidvaper.

If you ever want to make them yourself.. you can get your wire at temco.com I've linked to the 30guage.. it's an all around good size to use. Then you can wrap your wire around something like a toothpick. There's lots of youtube videos on how to do it. I run my wire through a flame first to burn off any oils and take some of the spring out of it. I just use a regular lighter.

Wrapping coils is easy and fun.

Phone Guy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2013
Arlington, Texas - USA
I've seen pre made wicks. But if your going to do it, buy the supplies and give it a go by hand.

From what I've gathered (and I'm a noob so keep that in mind) there doesn't seem to be a "wrong" way... just always seems to be "better" ways :)

Then just when you get all your supplies, you'll figure out there's something else you "need" ;) or more appropriately WANT. LOL

Depending on what kind of person you are it can be fun and educational, or tedious and a pain. That's for you to figure out.

For me, it's mostly enjoyable. Until I can't get it to work as expected then I want to throw it all away.......

Good luck

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread