Is this a 401 ? 402? or 403?

Status
Not open for further replies.

shasta

ECF Veteran
Nov 1, 2009
If you're looking for an M401 you might want to check TrueSmoker.com The Dragon or Phoenix kits include 2 batteries, 2 atomizers, 10 carts, USB/Wall charger, and case for $59.
Thanks for the info!

I am waiting on a Joye 510 starter kit from China (it's been 2 1/2 weeks and I still don't have it yet). I was thinking that I wanted to get another kind so that I can try both. I saw those with the dragon on them and they are so cool looking! I've been looking around and reading the forum when I have time (I gotta work and before you know it, you've lost an hour searching the forum) and anyway, being a smoker of analogs and wanting to switch over to e-cigs, I sometimes think that I also want something that looks like a cigarette so that people don't look at me like I'm weird pressing a button on my 510 in public! :D A friend of mine just bought a KR808D-1 from NHaler and quit cigarettes completely about 3 weeks ago! She did say that people stare at her though! :p

I saw that NHaler has an E8 & E9. Are those the same thing as the 401/402/403s? I haven't seen those mentioned anywhere and don't see a topic for them?

I thought about trying the KR808D-1, but I am leaning more towards something that looks more like a real cigarette.

cos

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2009
St Petersburg Florida
ok on the sizes of the 401 02 and 03 here it is
M401 108mm largest
M402 96mm midle size
M403 85mm smallest

When i ordered the M401 i ordered the M402 96 mm length and i also ordered the M401 longest 108mm length. I am very happy with the M401 and 2. there are a lot of remakers out there so in my opinion and ask anyone who has one the Smoore version of the M series 401 402 403 is a better well made product.
Litecigusa.net is about the cheapest and he carries the Smoore version. here is the m402 version
M-402 White Starter Kit 36.95. you cant beat his service and product. There are lot of suppliers that carry the M series. You just have to pick a supplier that you decide for yourself. Yes China is ccheapest but then you have to pay 15 bucks in shipping plus maybe your package getting nabbed in customs. But regardless of theustoms issue many people still order from China. Good luck in your decision. you will not be sorry with the M401 02 or 03.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread