is this a reliable vendor and has anyone used them before?

Status
Not open for further replies.

erulastiel

Sep 12, 2013
liverpool UK
Brilliance Kit

their deal on the smoktech vv kit with the aro tank and accessories seems pretty good even with international postage (works out at £29) and its far more expencive in the UK. i wan tone of those tanks with it being safer for using citrus juices. plus im asuming that this is a better battery than my (presumed fake) ego battery. i have a kanger bcc tank atm which is great for producing throat hit and LOADS of vapour but its made of polyprophane (i think) plastic which doesnt agree with citrus flavours.
anynoe used these before? x

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Brilliance Kit

their deal on the smoktech vv kit with the aro tank and accessories seems pretty good even with international postage (works out at £29) and its far more expencive in the UK. i wan tone of those tanks with it being safer for using citrus juices. plus im asuming that this is a better battery than my (presumed fake) ego battery. i have a kanger bcc tank atm which is great for producing throat hit and LOADS of vapour but its made of polyprophane (i think) plastic which doesnt agree with citrus flavours.

There are tanks made from glass. That by-passes any restictions on which type of ejuice one can use. There are several vendors here who specialize in just tanks.
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...pplier-forum/293225-bedazzle-glass-tanks.html
and her website
Bedazzle Tubes - Bedazzle Glass Tubes

And there is Phiniac glass tanks
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...wn-pyrex-tanks-phiniac-com-now-available.html
and her website
Phiniac Rugged Pyrex Glass Tanks

Good luck. both are very reliable products and I have purchased from both. No affliation, just like the tanks.
:)ps look at each first pages and hit last page. Too many pages to read the whole threads.

Last edited:

Jo Patterson

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
Reno, Nevada
Brilliance Kit

https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10004043/1460007-ego-c-twist-1300mah-variable-voltage-rechargeable

https://www.fasttech.com/products/1411/10005980/1460306-protank-ii-style-bottom-coil-clearomizer-2-5ml

What do you think of these ?

Screamin Eagle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2013
Maryland

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal

eGo Twist is a good battery, but I'd buy a Kanger tank. Or an eVod. And extra coils.

Actually, I'd wait for the Kanger mini ProTank II--it fits better on the Twist (same diameter) and all parts are removable--replaceable, including the drip tip. And the draw is better.

$14.81 Authentic Kanger Mini Protank-II BCC Clearomizer (1.0-1.5mL) - translucent / 2.5ohm / extra coil head at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Free shipping. May take forever... ;)

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
Brilliance Kit

It's all genuine SmokTech, which means they are NOT genuine Joyetech batteries or genuine Kanger clearomizers. So, it depends on what you want, genuine what.

That being said, it does look like a perfectly good kit. And, Hoosier is a respectable vendor.

FYI, there are 2 types of plastic tanks: polycarbonate and polypropylene. Polypropylene is safe to use with citrus flavors. Polycarbonate is not.

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
Those are both cheap copies of good products.
I LIKE FastTech, but that's what these are - ProTank STYLE, lol
This one though (unlike the old ProTank1 clone they sold) says its Glass, and has the air channels in the base - so who knows!?!?

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Those are both cheap copies of good products.
I LIKE FastTech, but that's what these are - ProTank STYLE, lol
This one though (unlike the old ProTank1 clone they sold) says its Glass, and has the air channels in the base - so who knows!?!?

Ego Twist is not a knockoff. When Fasttech mentions manufacturer, it's a genuine article. When they don't, it's a knockoff. Which, BTW, is not necessarily a bad thing, just not the thing. ;)

In other words, when they list an item as Kanger or Nitecore, it is a Kanger (or Nitecore). :)

Please see my post above.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
I, too have gotten a couple little items from Hoosier, and they delivered fine.
The Aro has some great reviews - but do note ONE thing. While it LOOKS like a stretched out glass EVOD, you CANNOT use Kanger coil/head/cores in it. You have to get Aro coil replacements...

Aro is made by Smoktek. It's a different animal. :)

Do you like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread