Is this an APV Mech Killer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

f1vefour

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2013
Emerald Coast
I was looking around for dna 20 alternatives and came across this beastly creation.

Gi2 70 watt mod

From the description this seems to be a mechanical killing APV (as powerful but safe), seemingly a revolutionary mod that provides one with a near unlimited amount of vaping power.

Doing the math and assuming the device does what it says, this thing can push 70 watts @ 13 amps into a 0.4 ohm coil using stacked or parallel 18650s.

Has anyone heard of this device?

*edit*
First search turned up nothing then I found a couple of mentions upon searching again, what I found was a 40 watt device that has since been bumped to 70 watts. 2014 is going to be an interesting year for APVs.

I understand the draw of mechanicals and realize they will always have a place in the vape community. When I say mech killer I simply mean a electronic device that can perform as well or better than a mechanical.

Last edited:

iacchus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2013
Gulf Coast - USA
You have a link to what your referring to?

The Gi2 actually exceeds 160 watts maximum.

Sorry, typo. it should be "NAOS" raptor chip. It is similar to the okr-t10 regulation seen in box mods like The Duke, but will do 120W rather than 50W. I do not know of anybody with a storefront to sell them. It is a matter of finding a custom builder or rolling your own. Still, I have seen more Raptor mods in the wild than I have Gi2s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread