Is this buyer confused?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
vaping Dogs" data-source="post: 21273079" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
vaping Dogs said:
------------
Thanks brother..:)
It's a nice touch to comment to a reply, thanks.
If you desire, you can alternatively respond to a reply, by mouse clicking "like" (the thumbs up) icon,or other icons, at bottom right hand corner of this post or previous posts. This action will also serve notify the poster of your chosen noted response.

Vaping Dogs

Oct 16, 2018
Guys,

I need a translation in German and have tried a google translate but it probably doesnt sound that good. I'd really appreciate a proper vaper like translate;

The english text is:

Hello,

You are out of the return period. However we agree to the return on these conditions;

1/ If the item has a fault and is returned un-damaged and with full packaging, we will agree to a full refund

2/ If item is not faulty and all packaging is returned, we will deduct 30% re-stocking charge and deduct our postage cost

3/ If item is not faulty and has been returned damaged or marked, we will not offer a refund. If you wish to have the item returned to you, you will have to pay for return postage (we will only send via a trackable postal system)

I would seriously consider that you take this item to a vape shop. Check that the atomizer you are using has a protruding pin and is suitable to be used with a unregulated tube mod. Also check that the coils are not less than 0.2Ohms (use an Ohm meter). I am saying this to you because the Dot Mod is a superb mod and it's highly unlikely that there is anything wrong with the mod.

Google translate is:

Hallo, Sie sind außerhalb der Rückkehrzeit. Wir stimmen jedoch der Rückgabe dieser Bedingungen zu;

1 / Wenn der Artikel einen Fehler aufweist und unbeschädigt und mit vollständiger Verpackung zurückgeschickt wird, stimmen wir einer vollständigen Rückerstattung zu

2 / Wenn Artikel nicht fehlerhaft ist und alle Verpackung zurückgegeben wird, werden wir 30% Nachbestellungsgebühr abziehen und unsere Portokosten abziehen

3 / Wenn Artikel nicht fehlerhaft ist und beschädigt oder markiert zurückgegeben wurde, bieten wir keine Rückerstattung an. Wenn Sie den Artikel an Sie zurücksenden möchten, müssen Sie das Rückporto bezahlen (wir werden nur über eine verfolgbare Post senden)

Ich würde ernsthaft darüber nachdenken, dass Sie diesen Gegenstand zu einem Vaporizer bringen. Stellen Sie sicher, dass der von Ihnen verwendete Zerstäuber einen hervorstehenden Stift hat und für die Verwendung mit einem ungeregelten Rohrmod. Geeignet ist. Überprüfen Sie auch, dass die Spulen nicht weniger als 0,2 Ohm haben (verwenden Sie ein Ohmmeter). Ich sage dir das, weil der Dot Mod ein großartiger Mod ist und es sehr unwahrscheinlich ist, dass irgendetwas mit dem Mod nicht stimmt.

Vielen Dank

-------
Any help appreciated. Also does this sound fair? Just wanted to know people's thoughts.
Thanks
Sol/VD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread