Status
Not open for further replies.

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
LOL :) - no sorry just been really busy getting everything ready.... that and we've been experiencing internet problems so haven't been able to communicate so freely the past few days....

It all (touch wood) appears to have just literally sorted itself after a few phone calls to our service providers so should be updating here more regularly now again. :D

EDIT: Seems like we're still having problems with the connection - will try and sort asap.

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
scaredemoticonhidingbeh.gif

truelove

PV Casanova
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2009
Bronx, NY
LOL :) - no sorry just been really busy getting everything ready.... that and we've been experiencing internet problems so haven't been able to communicate so freely the past few days....

It all (touch wood) appears to have just literally sorted itself after a few phone calls to our service providers so should be updating here more regularly now again. :D

EDIT: Seems like we're still having problems with the connection - will try and sort asap.

Oh so thats why your not getting my skypes.

SuZamme

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oh you must have missed the post from last week where smokindeuce said the next person to post on this forum won't ever be able to obtain a Mako. :rolleyes:

Yes, I did.
Thyestean - What's the deal with the tiny, tiny, tiny, tiny, small, signature? Are you trying to be less you... lol :confused: :D

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
Yes, I did.
Thyestean - What's the deal with the tiny, tiny, tiny, tiny, small, signature? Are you trying to be less you... lol :confused: :D

LOL ... the forum limits the amount of lines in the sig and I wanted to keep my old avatar in my sig until I decide to set it back as my avatar. Good thing I did too as I've already caught hell just for moving him to there :p

katnbrian

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2009
Louisiana
Anyone home???

A full week without an updated thread !!!

I would think, with the long awaited Mako about to hit the market - this would be a hot forum.

Updates???
Hellooooo dead forum alert 8-odead forum alert8-o
I have not seen a forum with so little activity. Whats up.
This is one cool device (the mako system) this forum should be crawling with activity.
I have ordered this thing and awaiting its arrival, and look here every day for feedback from others, but there are never more then one or two new posts. hmmmmmm:oops:

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
Hellooooo dead forum alert 8-odead forum alert8-o
I have not seen a forum with so little activity. Whats up.
This is one cool device (the mako system) this forum should be crawling with activity.
I have ordered this thing and awaiting its arrival, and look here every day for feedback from others, but there are never more then one or two new posts. hmmmmmm:oops:

LOL.... I would imagine that's because they were only released friday, so no ones received there Mako yet. ;)

*drags self back to packing/assembling Makos* :p:D

Pheary

ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2009
Great Britain

Hopefully with any luck us UKers will get ours on Tuesday morning. Once that happens I am sure there will be a few more topics and posts about the device :thumb:

smokindeuce are any of the UK reviewers going to get the Mako for testing? igetcha springs to mind, I love his Hi-Def reviews. The Mako would look cool in a HD video up close.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread