Is this mod more than I can deal with?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
I've never had a "real mod" but I have a little Innokin EZ Watt 35W and a T20 S tank for MTL. I also have a Aspire Nautilus X tank and a kit for a RDA/RDTA with dual coils. I need another mod and I might as well get a higher power, but this mod is such a good deal (and comes with a sub-ohm) tank and a built-in (but powerful) battery. I'm on very low budget, so this is better for me now. The problem is it has so many features (and keep in mind I'm techno) and a touch screen. Too much hassle, I'm not good with touch screen (like cellphone) I will never use most of the features... just wattage and want to know the resistance of the coils(s) To put it simply, can I set this thing to operate in a very simple, straightforward way, and are there any other controls besides the touch sceen? 80 watts is fine for me, and it would be fun to try the tamk... never done a cloud before (I wasn't trying to be funny or "cool" just would be nice to do that once in a while) There are other deals on mods (and I don't care about the tank) should I just get one that has simple controls? It has a 2500 maH battery BTW... not bad.

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
Wow! Just watched a review... I must have this! Controls are actually fine the way they are. I can lock it in, and the tank has an interesting coil (the tank is just a bonus) It will be great for my RDA/RDTA and I don't vape enough to need a bigger battery (3-4 ml a day) I thought I had to click on a bunch of tiny icons... basically 3 "buttons" does what I need.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Baditude

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I personally have never used a touch screen mod. I just got my first smart phone a few months back and I have trouble operating it's touch screen without make inadvertant mistakes. Texting is a nightmare. Maybe I have fat fingertips? :blink:

Acopaquia.jpg

:lol:

Last edited:

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
I personally have never used a touch screen mod. I just got my first smart phone a few months back and I have trouble operating it's touch screen without make inadvertant mistakes. Texting is a nightmare. Maybe I have fat fingertips? :blink:

Acopaquia.jpg

Fat fingernails! Those are quite unusual. I’ve never seen fingernails that curve around the tips before.

• Agree
Reactions: Fidola13

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Last edited:

Tabac man

ECF Veteran
May 24, 2019
London

Acopaquia.jpg

Holy krap those are plastic coated finger nails. Too much custard I guess.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
My biggest fear is that now everyone else knows about the deal, by the time I order they will all be gone.
It’s unlikely but not impossible. In any case deals come along all the time. Might not be for that exact mod, but something very similar is likely. Don’ wurry ‘bout eet.

gsmit1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2018
My biggest fear is that now everyone else knows about the deal, by the time I order they will all be gone.
You shouldn't have to worry about that.

I agree with Mike though, Running an internal even 2500mah (he said 2000) battery at 70 watts, or higher, isn't going to make for good battery life.

What exactly are you looking to do with this? If you're actually looking to go higher power, few internal battery devices will do that well.

I'm not trying to be discouraging. I'm just trying to help.

Reactions: bombastinator

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    Forget to post the link:
    Vaporesso LUXE Nano 80W Kit
    I did find a better deal on a Innokin mod (no tank) but it has a very odd "replacable battery" basically an internal actually:
    Innokin Disrupter Innocell Vaping Power System
    I know there are many other deals... mostly want to know what you think of the Vaporesso mod?

I have this mod, and absolutely love it :thumb:

The touch screen is just 3 touch buttons/keys. Just like the home keys on a phone and it's easy to use. It's extremely comfy to use and hold. Works awesome in wattage mode and TC mode.

luxenano.jpg

• Love
    Reactions: bigbob2322
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread