Is this normal

Status
Not open for further replies.

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Compromise is the key to any healthy relationship..
I worked it out with my wife by promising I would NOT vape in my sleep anymore. I think she wasn't really pushing the button anyway, so not really much sacrifice on my part. :)
Vape ON, Sistah!!

Oh, and welcome to teh NUThaus! :)

T Rocher

Dec 14, 2015
Well kemesha,
My spouse use to tell me the same thing until one day we we're at the bar and she use to remember around 5 years ago I would 99% of the time have a cigarette in my mouth and by the time we got home she was complaining about the constant grotesque smell of an ashtray. And when I pointed that out to her she finally began to appreciate the fact that not only does it have a pleasant aroma, it's also better for my health than analogs.

smacksy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2014
Alexandria, Louisiana USA
I vape 4 mods in rotation all-day long, right up till bedtime around 11 pm.. Wake up at 6 am and not even dressed yet hit my vape on the nightstand..because I've got the coffee pot on a timer I continue hitting my vape until the coffee is ready for that first eye- opening cup..a few more deep lung hits and I hit the shower, ready to face my day...actually it makes me look forward to my mornings, thanks to a great vape and a hot cup of coffee... Lololol

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

nmackan

ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2013
Turkiye
I am an about 3 years vaper. I still use them as one of my natural organs at home. it is only a habit for me. I dont mind going out for 4-5 hours without vaping, I am sure I can quit vaping without a trouble but I love vaping and I will use my devices as an extra hand and carry them as long as I live. (Funny enough those were my feelings about smoking before I vape) :)

Reactions: kemesha key
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread