is this site safe to purchase from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ellejewell

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2015
Fl.
Hey all, I came across this site called vaporider.deals, which I noticed was different from vaporider.net? is this the same company and is the first one safe to purchase from? the have some tanks on sale I was interested in getting, but I want to make sure its a legit site.
I apologize if this is posted in the wrong section.

ellejewell

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2015
Fl.
Is this like one of Chinese sites like VaporL?
They are located in Texas, or at least that is what it says. I found some rta's and an rdta for only 5.99 each so i grabbed a few. I am hoping they are authentic. The description didnt say they were clones so we will see.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I ordered from them one time but for some reason the system was buggy and kept reprocessing my credit card, and my bank deleted all the charges.

LOL, the mod still arrived. I will say it was quite difficult to send it back. It took me about 4 emails for them to send it back! LOL, I will admit I felt some virtue and whatnot (I think I could have easily kept the mod) and they did send like, instructions, I would have enjoyed like a 'Thank you" or something but I had absolutely no issue really other than receiving a mod I had not technically PAID for. Etc.

Anna

Rangertrix

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2013
Collinsville, OK
Ah my land. My brethren shall not cheat thee!

What about the whole everything is bigger in Texas lie?
I moved to The Colony and was quite disappointed the first time I went to the restroom.
I'm pretty sure most of the women I dated there were as well.....

ExtremeDooty

ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2017
Michigan
To answer your question, scroll down to the bottom of any page on vaporider.deals. The contact email address for vaporider.deals is service@vaporider.net. I ordered a mod from them a few weeks ago late on a Saturday night. USPS posted receipt of the package at about 3pm on Monday. YMMV

chellie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2014
USA
As others know they are a registered supplier so they are legit. I can understand where it is confusing for folks because the logo/branding is different between the sites - different colors, shape of the logo, website designer etc.... It was probably intentional because they want to separate their deals site.

Last edited:

hell_storm2004

ECF Veteran
Jun 17, 2013
Richardson, Texas, USA
What about the whole everything is bigger in Texas lie?
I moved to The Colony and was quite disappointed the first time I went to the restroom.
I'm pretty sure most of the women I dated there were as well.....

Yes, the women can be a challenge. I am a tiny guy myself. I have a hard time dating coz everybody is bigger than me! :(

But the Colony is just not a very nice place to be honest. Its just too North of Dallas. Till Plano is fun and very multicultural, which i quite love. But the Colony is pretty close to Carrolton. If you are into Asian women, you should have gone there! ;)

Reactions: stols001

Rangertrix

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2013
Collinsville, OK
Yes, the women can be a challenge. I am a tiny guy myself. I have a hard time dating coz everybody is bigger than me! :(

But the Colony is just not a very nice place to be honest. Its just too North of Dallas. Till Plano is fun and very multicultural, which i quite love. But the Colony is pretty close to Carrolton. If you are into Asian women, you should have gone there! ;)

My office was in Carrolton, and The Colony has a lot of sports bars and a HUGE walmart size liquor store. So, I chose there, lol.
My address was The Colony, but I was closer to Frisco.
When I lived there it was a pretty decent place, but that was before the area blew up.
There was almost nothing there except houses, a few restaurants, and a liquor store.
This was the pre Frisco Mall period, and it was still small and a little rural.
Were talking 18 to 20 years ago. It hadn't begun to go downhill yet.
Back then 289 was a narrow 2 lane and there was nothing on 121 between Frisco and Lewisville/ Farmers Branch area but fields.
I hear it's exploded now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread