Is THIS the stuff?! Unadulterated VG?

Status
Not open for further replies.

No burn baby

ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2008
Buckinghamshire, England, UK
I'm sure it is but before I accidentally kill myself I just wanted to double check. THIS is VG right?

DSCF0174.jpg

It reads: Glycerin B.P (Glycerol)
On the back: Active Ingredient: each 5 ml of liquid contains Glyerol 100% v/v.

I can put this in my pipe and smoke it right?! :thumb:

PeteMcArthur

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2008
Scotland
I'm sure it is but before I accidentally kill myself I just wanted to double check. THIS is VG right?

DSCF0174.jpg

It reads: Glycerin B.P (Glycerol)
On the back: Active Ingredient: each 5 ml of liquid contains Glyerol 100% v/v.

I can put this in my pipe and smoke it right?! :thumb:

Looks OK to me, it's this stuff I use and it's BP grade, worked fine for me but legal disclaimer:) I'm not a chemist so I can't give guarantees!!

Hasn't done me any harm:)

Kate

Moved On
Jun 26, 2008
UK
No problem.

I just guess the measurements, they are just a general guide. I mix in a 10ml bottle so everything translates nicely from % to ml ... 30% glycerine would be 3ml, etc. If you wanted to be precise you could use something like a syringe. Mix small amounts to start, there's nothing worse than having a big bottle of something you don't like. I just had to throw about 5ml of diy mix away because I couldn't face any more of the lime flavour I had in it and it wouldn't dilute away :rolleyes:

Pegaso

ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2008
Spain
You can use a syringe to measure liquids, it's easy and fast ;)
They are really cheap, so you can even use them to store your liquids, and later refill carts using the niddle (be careful so you don't pinch yourself ;) )

I vape a lot, so I use no-nicotine liquid made by myself most of the day.
Simply using VG 60%-70%, and the rest with vodka and distilled water, nothing else. It works great, lots of vapor, and a "neutral flavor". The best is that I know there isn't any strange thing in the liquid (flavors may have something we don't know...).

When I need nic, I use a cart filled with commercial liquid, and back again to my no-nic liquid :)

Chrissie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I buy my distilled water in a pharmacy... I think it's safer, and they usually have it in stock (if they don't, they can supply it in 24 hours ;-) ).

You are so right, I forget, due to living in a village in Cornwall that most people have access to shops 24/7:D

No burn baby

ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2008
Buckinghamshire, England, UK
Simply using VG 60%-70%, and the rest with vodka and distilled water, nothing else. It works great, lots of vapor, and a "neutral flavor". The best is that I know there isn't any strange thing in the liquid (flavors may have something we don't know...)

How much vodka do you use in your mix?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread