Is this the VG you buy and use from the store?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawn

ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2009
Indiana
Hi all, wanting to try and make my own e-juice. Is this the right VG product to use went making your own liquid? Is it supposed to be a skin protectant like this says it is?? Also any suggestions about where to get flavors? What about the flavors they use and sell at cake supply stores? They are food flavorings...

IMG_1282_1.jpg

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
Yes, it's actually Humco that makes much of the Glycerin USP skin protectant, is what many of us use. I personally by mine from Rite Aid and CVS, relabeled (but sourced from Humco).

For flavorings, The Perfumers Apprentice, Capellas, Natures Flavors (their Coffee bean flavoring system, under Organics) are a couple good sources. For a pure tobacco base, I like Seedman Commercial cigarette concentrate, available direct from Seedman or from BlueMist (use the concentrate as-is -- the note on Seedman's page about diluting is only for use when you spray it on tobacco to enhance flavoring). FlavourArt is also very popular.

There is a very active DIY e-liquid area, under Tips and Tricks, on ECF. It has some very good sticky notes, background that people should read.

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread