Is this vape good? i want alot of smoke

Status
Not open for further replies.

niklas

Oct 17, 2019
NOTE Cube MTL Kit is a compact but high performance kit made for MTL (mouth-to-lung), with an RTA where you mount your own MTL coils and cotton.

The Cube mod has a built-in 3000 mAh battery which is charged via the supplied cable. It goes up to 80W and has a display where you can adjust settings in wattage mode.

The kit includes OBS Engine MTL RTA, the latest member of the Engine family. It is made of 304 stainless steel, is 24 mm in diameter and holds 2 ml of e-juice. The construction deck has two items and mainly support for single coil (1 piece). The adjustable top air flow is adjusted so that the air goes down to the bottom and up directly to the coil to produce good taste. The independent structure of the construction deck and the base reduces the contact surface enormously and reduces the heat in the chamber. OBS Engine MTL RTA is filled from the top via top fill (swivel lid).

Topwater Elvis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2012
Texas
If you're new to vaping starting with an RTA ( rebuilable tank atomizer) will have a learning curve & could become frustrating until you figure it out.

Higher volumes of vapor are produced by high % Vg liquids, more airflow, a DTL style delivery device and inhale method & lung capacity.

Marper

Moved On
May 20, 2019
Not really, you need a dtl for clouds and at least 70vg/30pg juice, if you are looking for an atty that makes clouds and is rebuildable have a look at the dead rabbit, if you want sub-ohm stock coils have a look at the fireluke 2 or freemax mesh both are good, you won't get clouds with mtl

icepickmaker84

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2019
Indiana
Not really, you need a dtl for clouds and at least 70vg/30pg juice, if you are looking for an atty that makes clouds and is rebuildable have a look at the dead rabbit, if you want sub-ohm stock coils have a look at the fireluke 2 or freemax mesh both are good, you won't get clouds with mtl
I was going to suggest the Falcon subohm tank but the Freemax has even more airflow for cloud chuckin’...in my opinion.

Marper

Moved On
May 20, 2019
Do some research, loads of answers on this site, I'm sure you will find something to enjoy, first, you must decide if you want an mtl device that mostly mimics smoking a cigarette or to go for dtl, direct to lung for clouds,but most sub-ohm stuff now is superb and loads of flavour.
I recommend a twister mod made by freemax and comes with the fireluke 2,its seriously not expensive and will start you off on clouds

Last edited:

Marper

Moved On
May 20, 2019
Twister clouds
20191017_213031.jpg

It's my favourite out on the town mod,you don't have to blow huge clouds with it

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    NOTE Cube MTL Kit is a compact but high performance kit made for MTL (mouth-to-lung), with an RTA where you mount your own MTL coils and cotton.

The Cube Mod has a built-in 3000 mAh battery which is charged via the supplied cable. It goes up to 80W and has a display where you can adjust settings in wattage mode.

The kit includes OBS Engine MTL RTA, the latest member of the Engine family. It is made of 304 stainless steel, is 24 mm in diameter and holds 2 ml of e-juice. The construction deck has two items and mainly support for single coil (1 piece). The adjustable top air flow is adjusted so that the air goes down to the bottom and up directly to the coil to produce good taste. The independent structure of the construction deck and the base reduces the contact surface enormously and reduces the heat in the chamber. OBS Engine MTL RTA is filled from the top via top fill (swivel lid).

She'll give you some Clouds!! Her name is My Valkyrie, she likes the dual aliens;)
    image.jpeg

Mordacai

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 16, 2019
    UK
    Hello @niklas, as others have mentioned you'll need a DTL Tank or RDA (Rebuildable Dripping Atomiser, they're much easier to use than RTA's) for an atomiser.

Then you're probably going to need a dual 18650 cell mod or a single 21700 mod, Squonking may well be worth looking at if you like the idea of an RDA.

As you get all of the joy, but none of the dripping liquid into the RDA. Because a Squonk mod has a liquid feed bottle that you squeeze to push liquid up into the RDA. Eleaf Pico Squeeze 2 is a good cheap regulated example, it can also run Artic Fox firmware and NFE tools that can greatly improve the experience as well.

The best idea would be to visit a vape shop or two near you and see if they have any gear that can be used for juice or liquid tasting, or if anyone you know that vapes and may let you try their gear.

As it's always good to find out what you need and not what you want, and it's even better if you can do it for free or cheaply as possible.

Reactions: Baditude

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 8, 2012
    sarasota,fl
    I say bull. A mtl rta with decent af , great build, higher vg, and a good set of lungs can produce pretty big clouds....maybe not ridiculous clouds, but more than enough. I'm not into them, but I can occasionally dtl my mtl rtas and definitely fog a room

icepickmaker84

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 7, 2019
    Indiana
    I'm going to get a t22e for out and about cause it's getting mad out there

It is definitely getting tense for us vapers. I had some monster of a gorilla slandering me to his gf yesterday as I walked down the sidewalk to Harbor Freight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    If you use the right MTL tank it can definitely give you Lots of clouds;)

I'm using the NarTa RDTA MTL tank with a 0.6 ohm build, airflow wide open I will fill up a room with 3 or 4 good puffs:pervy::pervy:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread