Is this what it's supposed to be like?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cailin

Aug 8, 2008
Canada
I got my first e-cigarette last night. It's a penstyle generic from ePuffer. I charged it overnight and used it for the first time this morning with a high mint cartridge.

So, when I inhale it doesn't feel like anything? It just feels like sucking in air. There's vapour when I exhale, which surprised me. It really felt like I was only getting air.

Is this the way it's supposed to be? Do I need a stronger cartridge? This "high" is 18 -- would 24 be better? Or am I doing something else wrong?

I've been lurking on here for a few weeks picking up tips from you all. Any help you can provide is appreciated!

Nazareth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2008
USA
Try some double inhales every once in awhile, this will give a bit stronger 'hit' to throat- I don't know how you inhale, whether straight inhale, or puffing into mouth first and hten ingaling? If the latter, then the actual inhale will be less strong- try a straight inhale, but start out small as it may be too strong and make uoy caugh

esmokey

Jun 25, 2008
I got my first e-cigarette last night. It's a penstyle generic from ePuffer. I charged it overnight and used it for the first time this morning with a high mint cartridge.

So, when I inhale it doesn't feel like anything? It just feels like sucking in air. There's vapour when I exhale, which surprised me. It really felt like I was only getting air.

Is this the way it's supposed to be? Do I need a stronger cartridge? This "high" is 18 -- would 24 be better? Or am I doing something else wrong?

I've been lurking on here for a few weeks picking up tips from you all. Any help you can provide is appreciated!

What tobacco cigarettes are you smoking? I have started with High Cartridge myself, but now I’m down to Mild. With E-Cigarettes you have to draw longer and slowly. It will take you a few days to get used to it.

DeviLFisH

ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2008
Try some double inhales every once in awhile, this will give a bit stronger 'hit' to throat- I don't know how you inhale, whether straight inhale, or puffing into mouth first and hten ingaling? If the latter, then the actual inhale will be less strong- try a straight inhale, but start out small as it may be too strong and make uoy caugh

I know what u mean here , yup this give some sense of kick

but I noticed this will make the atomiser get hot easily too
wonder u have noticed?

DeviLFisH

ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2008
What tobacco cigarettes are you smoking? I have started with High Cartridge myself, but now I’m down to Mild. With E-Cigarettes you have to draw longer and slowly. It will take you a few days to get used to it.

yup same here

first time I used , I cannot get used ...how to control the draw.

than I noticed if u take slow draw , vapour will come out well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread