Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal

geeker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2009
Neither here nor there
For all of you a-holes that argued in favour of child friendly names and labels... looks like you were in fact wrong.
The A HOLES here are makers of the black market THC carts that these kids used to kill themselves with.

nomore stinkies

Gee, Who did that?
ECF Veteran
Feb 23, 2014
IL

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
They did say they are aware of adults who quit smoking by using these. So that sounds promising. Right? I think so. But I like my fruity stuff. So not sure how that's going to work.

It think that was More just cushioning the Blow. And leaving them with Justification to Keep tobacco flavor on the Market.

I Dunno.

I'm so Discussed Right Now.

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
The A HOLES here are makers of the black market THC carts that these kids used to kill themselves with.

But then we Wouldn't have a Head to put on a Post.

Blaming JUUL/e-Cigarettes is Low Hanging Fruit for those Disingenuous Pin Heads.

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
They did say they are aware of adults who quit smoking by using these. So that sounds promising. Right? I think so. But I like my fruity stuff. So not sure how that's going to work.

BTW2 - Can you imagine How Many Vapers got Home from work today, booted up their Computer, and said...

"I Wonder what went on Today in the News?"

nomore stinkies

Gee, Who did that?
ECF Veteran
Feb 23, 2014
IL
BTW2 - Can you imagine How Many Vapers got Home from work today, booted up their Computer, and said...

"I Wonder what went on Today in the News?"
I was all over the news looking and listening. Then I found Trumps meeting on OAN. How long have we been on this rollercoaster? Too darn long.

nomore stinkies

Gee, Who did that?
ECF Veteran
Feb 23, 2014
IL
It think that was More just cushioning the Blow. And leaving them with Justification to Keep Tobacco flavor on the Market.

I Dunno.

I'm so Discussed Right Now.

I know. We've been through this to many times. But he did sound like he was truthful and sympathetic..........or should I just be slapped back to reality? Not again...........please.

nomore stinkies

Gee, Who did that?
ECF Veteran
Feb 23, 2014
IL
Doesn't sound like it will be from statement made by the HHS Secretary.
Yep that was one. FDA approval after filing. But flavored vapes will be off market until approved. But I did see another interview where Azar (I think) said he knows that alot of former smokers use these. So we are still at the mercy of the FDA.

Reactions: bnrkwest

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Yes. Finally. Took me years. I just started a few months ago. Better late than never.

Winner_.png

mcclintock

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Oct 28, 2014
    For all of you a-holes that argued in favour of child friendly names and labels... looks like you were in fact wrong.

I'm sorry I disagreed with you because I got your meaning backwards. TOTALLY agree.

@mcclintock

Man up bud. If you disagree with something I say, use your big boy words. Dont put a red X on my post.

I disagreed, didn't have anything else to say ... and then knee jerked again. Again, sorry because I took it wrong... not because I used the button which is there. So I disagree with this reply, but at least I looked at it again.

Last edited:
    • Love
    Reactions: Toronnah

Myrany

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 14, 2013
    Louisiana
    I just thank my blessed stars I learned how to keep myself vaping years ago. I feel almost a sense of relief in a sick way. I have been waiting for the other shoe to drop for years. Well today it did. No more worries just put the plan in action that has been sitting there all ready to go.

zoiDman

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal
    Yep that was one. FDA approval after filing. But flavored vapes will be off market until approved. But I did see another interview where Azar (I think) said he knows that alot of former smokers use these. So we are still at the mercy of the FDA.

I Think the Flavor Boat sailed Today.

Because if the Rational is we have to Ban them to "save the children", I Don't see them coming back with FDA Approval.

Maybe someone will come up e-Cigarette that has some Rube Goldberg device on it that can ONLY be used by an Adult?

Badmotorfinger

Apr 22, 2012
    NY
    How long until posession is criminalized, that is my main worry. I'm trying not to panic about the shtf right now. Moral panic is the right term, people are on a witch-hunt with vaping. How long until we see anti-vaping violence? I need a beer.

anti vaping violence? haha i think the goverment should be more worried about vapers getting violent, I have a short fuse & if I ever see any of these anti vaping .......s in person Im gonna knock their teeth down their throats

nomore stinkies

Gee, Who did that?
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 23, 2014
    IL
    don't feel bad. I been vaping since 2012 and I just ordered my first diy batch last week lol.
    And i thought i was a late commer! At first I was scared. Then lazy. Then I retired and that ATM machine didnt produce like it used to. So here I am making my kitchen a laboratory. Although I did try a few years ago but it was so, so bad I gave up.

Reactions: bnrkwest
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread